Use the camera on your smartphone to count the score for Scrabble®. Counting points when playing Scrabble® can be tedious and sometimes riddled with mistakes. SCORABBLE is a simple tool that helps Scrabble® players to count the score in an innovative and easy way.
• Just "capture/take a shot of" the Scrabble® game board with your smartphone or tablet camera after each turn. SCORABBLE does the math for you.
• Alternatively, type your words manually using the virtual keyboard. As simple as it sounds!
• Check words against the official Collins Scrabble Words (CSW2015) © Harpercollins Publishers 2015 and solve all those arguments when playing.
• Support up to 4 players.
• You can choose 7 or 8 letters on the rack.
• Have complete history for the game including the board state after every turn and simple statistics.
The application currently only supports playing in English and Slovak with official game sets and according to official rules. Special editions or designs may not be supported. More languages are to come.
SCRABBLE® is a registered trademark. All intellectual property rights in and to the game are owned in the U.S.A and Canada by Hasbro Inc., and throughout the rest of the world by J.W. Spear & Sons Limited of Maidenhead, Berkshire, England, a subsidiary of Mattel Inc. Mattel and Spear are not affiliated with Hasbro.
*Keyboard bug fix
Ratings and Reviews
"Laid down all seven letters" fab!
Scoring via board capture works beautifully. The UI is gorgeous and intutive. And the "end of game" score sheet was surprisingly enlightening.
While I second the request for a leaderboard, the app, as-is, proves indispensable for Scrabble diehards. While I had no need to purchase the in-app offerings, I did so to support a job well done!
This app makes playing scrabble with your family a breeze. Keeps scores, built in timer, built in dictionary, and you can just punch the letters in the virtual board without having to add the doubles and triples manually. Or just take a picture!
Worked great until I bought the paid version
Hoping you can help. It worked great on the first game and then I bought the paid version for player 3 (free only worked for 2 players). Now it won’t take pictures of the board properly. It places random letters outside of the playing area. Working on IPhone X. Help?
- KIOS s.r.o.
- 11.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Polish, Slovak
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © KIOS a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium version $2.99
- CSW2015 $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.