Built for fans, referees, and coaches, use Score Tracker Pro to elegantly track a team's score. Fans can keep track of the score and show their friends when they ask "what's the score?". Coaches can use this during scrimmages or drills.
* Landscape and portrait mode
* Two our four score modes (just tap the little icon in the middle of the screen)
* Setting team background color and names, with intelligent updating of the score color to provide maximum contrast with the team color
* An easy to way quickly reset the score for either team
* Intuitive navigation for increasing and decreasing the score, featuring satisfying haptic feedback
* Support for all current iOS devices including iPhones and iPads
New exclusive features for coaches coming soon!
What's new in this version?
With this release I am beginning the rollout of features for coaches. First up: four way scoring.
Four way score tracking is very useful for coaches and assistants that need to track multiple values in real-time during drills and practices. For example, you can use one value to track service attempts and another to track serves made, then for the receiving team, track the number of successful passes or aces given. Score Tracker Pro lets you assign colors and labels for each value being tracked.
Future releases of Score Tracker Pro will include computational capabilities to generate calculations and results from the values being tracked. The 1.2 release lays the ground work for these advanced features coming in the next few weeks.
This version also includes some minor fixes with layout on some devices.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.