Straight from musical idea to music notation - wherever you are!
• EuroBest 2013 Gold winner for best user experience (UX)
• Cannes Lions Gold winner 2013 "Media, Entertainment & Leisure"
• Cannes Lions Silver medalist 2013 "Other Technology for Mobile"
With this app you can:
• Play, sing or whistle any monophonic melody and instantly turn it into music notation.
• Edit score and change playback sound.
• Share results with your friends and synchronize it with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to arrange or edit it further.
• Displays your monophonic input in standard notation.
• Intelligent interpretation of pitch, time signature, rhythm & meter, and tempo directly from monophonic audio input.
• In-App and cloud-based storage of your songs.
• Works with a wide range of musical instruments.
• Playback with a number of different sounds or the original recording.
• Designed for recording also in noisy environments.
• No limitations with regards to musical style – ScoreCloud Express can track composite meters, syncopation, free rhythm etc.
• Share your song with your friends by email, Twitter or Facebook (iOS 6 or higher) for anyone to view and listen to in a web browser.
• Synchronize your songs with ScoreCloud Studio on your computer in order to edit and arrange them.
ScoreCloud Express requires a free account and an Internet connection, since the analysis of your recordings is performed in the cloud.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't listen to these other comments!
I read these reviews after I downloaded the app. I thought this app would be horrible. Creating an account was incredibly easy and the notes were surprisingly very accurate. I give this a 5 for an amazing job! But it.. You won't regret it!
Just Doesn't Even Try to Do the Job
This is a total waste. It's extremely difficult to log on. I had to delete the app and re-try several times. When I finally did get on, the program is worthless. It does record what you harm into it. And plays it back medium faithfully. But the musical notation doesn't even come close to matching what you input. Much much better to simply hum into a recorder and transcribe what you hummed. Great idea. When somebody finally perfects it I'll buy it. But this is totally worthless.
DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY
After buying this app you will find that you will have to spend EVEN MORE money to have more than 10 songs because you have a “free version” even though you just payed for it. Even worse if you are playing a faster song, the app will get at most TWO notes correct and you will have to start over. Even worse, this app can’t even make harmonic notes. Go buy something else like Minecraft because this app is the dictionary definition of garbage.
- DoReMIR Music Research AB
- 39.1 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012 DoReMIR Music Research AB
- In-App Purchases
- month of PLUS $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.