Were you looking for a piece of paper for your card game tonight? Did you find a pen already? Forget them and go paperless: with Scored in your pocket you're always ready to play!
Scored is a generic scoresheet for round based games. Enjoy the fast and intuitive inputs and benefit from automatic sums, charts, timers and leaderboards. Scored is perfect for card and word games, or whenever you need to keep track of multiple people's scores.
• A fast and intuitive interface
• Four powerful calculation modes
• Bid support to track who made their contract
• A highly readable summary view to present the results around
• A progress chart to see how that last minute comeback played out
• Global and per game leaderboards
• A leaderboard widget for your Today View
• An embedded timer
• A saved list of your favorite players
• A full record of your past games
• PDF and CSV export to share the results with all participants
Scored can be used for games as diverse as UNO, Whist, Up and Down the River, Oh Hell, Crazy Eight, Rummy, Phase 10, Scrabble... Scored is universal and not restricted by any specific game rule: as long as you can score it on paper, you can score it faster in Scored!
The free download is limited to three players per game and three archived games in your history. A cheap one-time in-app purchase removes those limitations once and for all.
Scored is part of the Ensemble suite of friends and family apps. If you like it, you might be interested in trying the two sister apps:
• Spent, to track shared expenses
• Checked, to track shared tasks
Welcome to version 5.0!
• The free version doesn't have ads anymore!
• Scored now supports entering bids to help you track who made their contract.
• Scored now provides a Leaderboard widget that you can add to your device's Today View or quickly access with 3D Touch on your app icon.
• There is a new highly readable summary view to present scores to your friends.
• You can now quickly start a new game with the same rules and players as the one you just played thanks to a new "Clone Game" button in the settings.
• The PDF summary is more complete and better looking.
• Sharing now uses the standard share sheets to give you even more sharing and exporting options.
Version 5.0.1 fixes a small french translation issue and the links to our other apps.
Thank you and don't forget to leave a review if you like the app!
Ratings and Reviews
Great score keeping app
I've looked at a lot of score keeping apps and this one has all the features I needed like keeping past rounds of scores so I can look back instead of just keeping a running total. Score entry is quick and you can take photos of the players to make scoring the right person easy. Great app.
I love this score keeper. I love using players pictures. I was so happy when you updated it so you could keep score for more than 3 people. It is great using it with games that have positive and negative scores. I like naming each game. I like how easy it is to add the scores. Thank you for creating this game!❤️
Indispensible for game lovers
I’ve been waiting for something like fir years. It’s absolutely perfect for my game playing family.
- 19.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2018 Galta
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.