Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
theScore is the best way to follow the NFL, NCAA Football, MLB, NBA, NHL, EPL, La Liga and all major sports!
theScore delivers completely customizable scores, stats, news, alerts & much more for the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• One of Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone 5".
• Featured as an App Store Essential Sports App for iPhone & iPad.
• Member of the App Store Essentials Hall of Fame.
• One of Time Magazine's Must-Have iPad apps.
Real time coverage includes:
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA - including March Madness)
- Hockey (NHL, Men's / Women's Winter Olympic Hockey, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship)
- Soccer (Premier League, Champions League, World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, DFB-Pokal, Copa Del Rey, and Liga MX)
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
- Golf (PGA, LPGA, EPGA, Web.com)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
- Lacrosse (NLL)
• Push Notifications: Notifications on the leagues, teams and players you care about including goals, ends of quarters and key moments in any game to keep you on top of the action; anytime-anywhere.
• Player Alerts: A fantasy manager's MVP! theScore’s Player Alerts notify you in real-time when a player you're following makes a major scoring play or is involved in breaking news. Need to know when your quarterback throws a touchdown or one of your guys is not in the starting line-up? We’ll let you know.
• Breaking News Alerts for Every League, Team and Player: Be on top of the biggest news in your favorite sports. You can configure these on/off in the settings area.
• MyScore - Create your own personalized stream of sports news, scores and stats, combining all the information on the leagues, teams and players you are following in one place. Our deep player data makes MyScore the perfect fantasy sports tracking tool, giving you live updates on how your favorite players are performing in real-time.
• Trending News and Trending Games: We’ll bring you the biggest sports stories in an instant with Trending News, an at-a-glance view of the stories making headlines. Want to know what games to look out for? No problem. Trending Games gathers all of the most popular events in one place, showing you what’s trending in sports at that moment and what’s coming-up, so you won't miss a thing.
• Today View Widget: View upcoming games, live scores and breaking news from your favorite leagues, teams and players straight from your Today screen. To add the widget, swipe down to access the Today view, select 'edit' and add theScore.
• Apple Watch support: theScore on Apple Watch delivers all the scores, stats and breaking news on the leagues, teams and players you follow in real-time, right to your wrist! Want to join our beta program? Contact us at email@example.com
• Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide product feedback: twitter.com/theScoreHelp
• For more information: mobile.thescore.com
• Need support? We’re here to help: thescoreapp[at]thescore[dot]com
We are affiliated with theScore.com
What's New in Version 5.4.0
• Support for 3D Touch on NFL and NCAAF 'Scores' page (iPhone 6S and 6S Plus only)
• Made some design tweaks for better-looking team pages.
Like using theScore? Please take a few moments to leave us a review in the App Store!
Works great, always up to date.
This app is great and it's my go to sports app for any sport but mainly for NHL. I like the yahoo sports app as well but I think the Score app is slightly better. The only thing I don't like is the new team interface. Reason being, when I click on a team it mainly because I want to see if there is any recent news about the team. Now with the new team page I have to click on another tab to get to news. Just a good example of an app trying to fix something that didn't need to be fixed. Put the news back on the team page and not in its own tab and I will give this app the full 5 stars. In the mean time, maybe I'll give the yahoo sports app another shot.
I have had this app for quite some time now and I have to say it is by far my favorite sports app I have ever owned. I do have one complaint and although it seems minor it can get quite annoying. Whenever I click out of a story it sends me straight to the top again or whenever I switch out of the app and go back to the story I was reading it sends me back to the top story again. Sometimes I'll be deep into the news feed and when I exit out it sends me to the top again and then I have to scroll all the way back down and the pages have to load etc. This would be a solid 6/5 stars if this problem was fixed!
Great app but one problem
When I go to the NHL section and want to look ahead or look at past games in the schedule, I click on the calendar and select a date, but it doesn't go to the date that I selected. It always goes a few days ahead or a few days behind of the date the I selected. Also when you are in calendar and if you click on "Today", it doesn't go to today's date. It always goes to a date that's after or before today's date. If you could fix this, that would be awesome! Besides that, it's a great app. Definitely my go to sports app.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 21, 2015
- Version: 5.4.0
- Size: 58.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Score Media Ventures
- © Score Media Ventures Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.