Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
theScore is the best way to follow the NBA, NHL and all major sports!
theScore is designed to deliver the ultimate mobile sports experience with comprehensive and completely customizable scores, stats, news, alerts & much more for the iPhone and iPad.
Fully optimized for iOS 7 with a new stylish design and faster than ever.
• One of Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone 5".
• Featured as an App Store Essential Sports App for iPhone & iPad.
• Member of the App Store Essentials Hall of Fame.
• One of Time Magazine's Must-Have iPad apps.
Real time coverage includes:
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA - including March Madness)
- Hockey (NHL, Men's / Women's Winter Olympic Hockey, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
- Soccer (EPL / Premier League, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, UEFA Champions, MLS)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
- Golf (PGA, LPGA, EPGA)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
- Lacrosse (NLL)
• NEW Feed - In the new "Feed" section you can create your own continuously updated stream of sports content, combining all the information on the leagues, teams and players you are following in one place. theScore’s deep player data coverage also makes Feed the perfect fantasy sports tracking tool, giving you live updates on how your favorite players are performing in real-time. Feed can be found in the "My Score" section.
• NEW – Mobile sports news the way it’s meant to be: Rich, comprehensive, snackable content with even more visuals! theScore now delivers the most comprehensive, curated, mobile sports news available. Go into the News section of any league and get the latest stories, tweets, GIFs and videos personally delivered by theScore’s in-house content team. Follow a story from start to finish, with each bite-sized update stacked on top the last.
• NEW Top News and Hot Games: We’ll bring you the biggest sports stories in an instant with Top News. Top News gives you an at-a-glance view of the stories making headlines. Want to know what games to look out for? No problem. Hot Games gathers all of the most popular events in one place, showing you what’s trending in sports at that moment and what’s coming-up, so you won't miss a thing.
• NEW Breaking News Alerts for Every League, Team and Player: Be on top of the biggest news in your favorite sports. You can configure these on/off in the settings area.
• NEW Player Alerts: With theScore’s new Player Alerts for NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB users are notified in real-time when a player they’re following makes a major scoring play or is involved in breaking news. For example, if you need to know when your quarterback throws a touchdown or one of your guys is not in the starting line-up, we’ll shoot you an alert and let you know.
• My Score: Use the "My Score" area to customize the app. Follow any team, player or event. With Player grouping you can follow all of your fantasy teams (football, hockey, basketball and baseball) in one app in real-time.
• Push Alerts: Receive free Push Alerts including goals, ends of quarters and key moments in any game to keep you on top of the action; anytime-anywhere.
• Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide product feedback: twitter.com/theScoreApp
• For more information: mobile.theScore.com
• Need support? We’re here to help: thescoreapp[at]thescore[dot]com
We are affiliated with theScore.com
What's New in Version 4.1.1
theScore's latest update ensures you wont miss a key moment or medal from the Winter Olympics:
• NEW 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games Coverage: Get breaking news, medal alerts for your country, and see who wins gold/silver/bronze for every event in the new "Podium" section.
• Medal Alerts: In the "Medals" section select your country, and click the alert star in the top right hand corner and enable medal alerts for your country.
• NEW 2014 Men's / Women's Sochi Winter Olympic Hockey Sections: We've added new Men's and Women's hockey sections featuring up-to-the second scores, alerts and news. Get customizable push alerts for every game. Click the star in the top right hand corner in any game to enable alerts.
4.1.0 (previous version):
• Feed: In the new "Feed" section you can create your own continuously updated stream of sports content, combining all the information on the leagues, teams and players you are following in one place. theScore’s deep player data coverage also makes Feed the perfect fantasy sports tracking tool, giving you live updates on how your favorite players are performing in real-time. Feed can be found in the "My Score" section.
• Top News Filtered by League: Within Top News, simply swipe left or right to quickly switch between the news for all your favorite leagues.
• IIHF World Junior Hockey Championship Coverage - Get all the info you need for 2013/14 tournament including: Scores, Standings, News and League Leaders. You can find all of this under "World Junior Hockey" in the league selector menu.
• Featured Events: We've got you covered for all the major upcoming events including the World Cup and Winter Olympics. Keep an eye out for the "Featured" section in the Menu to show up as these events approach.
If you have any issues, feedback or ideas to enhance the app please email us at: thescoreapp[at]thescore[dot]com or tweet us @theScoreapp. We sincerely appreciate your support. -theScore App team.
In progress game view is bad
New UI has legibility problems. Gray and dark blue on black are not the best choices. (It would be cool to have different accent colors for different sport views!) Circle photos are ugly. The news section is much improved though. Conference selector is really bad. No ability to select favorite conference views. Play by play is very poor, just a long stream of text. It would be nice if more stats (team comparisons) were available on game preview pages. Should support DII/DIII college football and college baseball game results and schedules. Player stat cards are great.
SO much better than SportsCenter
Finally sick of the loading times in ESPN's new SportsCenter app, I was looking for a new app to replace it. This is SO much better I can hardly believe it. The loading times are extremely fast, I really enjoy the interface, and it has some features (such as following individual players) that are awesome. This is a terrific all-in-one app!
Having tried a bunch of sports aps, this is the single best one I have used.
The variety of sports covered is fantastic; the best executed way for starring specific players, teams, etc. I have seen yet; the amount of stats available is amazing; and the layout is well-organized and easy to read.
Very highly recommended.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Feb 05, 2014
- Version: 4.1.1
- Size: 29.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Score Media Ventures
- © Score Media Ventures Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.