Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
theScore is the best way to follow the NFL, NCAA Football, MLB, NBA, NHL, EPL, La Liga and all major sports!
theScore delivers completely customizable scores, stats, news, alerts & much more for the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• One of Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone 5".
• Featured as an App Store Essential Sports App for iPhone & iPad.
• Member of the App Store Essentials Hall of Fame.
• One of Time Magazine's Must-Have iPad apps.
Real time coverage includes:
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA - including March Madness)
- Hockey (NHL, Men's / Women's Winter Olympic Hockey, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship)
- Soccer (Premier League, Champions League, World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, DFB-Pokal, Copa Del Rey, and Liga MX)
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
- Golf (PGA, LPGA, EPGA, Web.com)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
- Lacrosse (NLL)
• Apple Watch support: theScore on Apple Watch delivers all the scores, stats and breaking news on the leagues, teams and players you follow in real-time, right to your wrist! Want to join our beta program? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Today View Widget: View upcoming games, live scores and breaking news from your favorite leagues, teams and players straight from your Today screen. To add the widget, swipe down to access the Today view, select 'edit' and add theScore.
• Push Notifications: Notifications on the leagues, teams and players you care about including goals, ends of quarters and key moments in any game to keep you on top of the action; anytime-anywhere.
• Player Alerts: A fantasy manager's MVP! theScore’s Player Alerts notify you in real-time when a player you're following makes a major scoring play or is involved in breaking news. Need to know when your quarterback throws a touchdown or one of your guys is not in the starting line-up? We’ll let you know.
• Breaking News Alerts for Every League, Team and Player: Be on top of the biggest news in your favorite sports. You can configure these on/off in the settings area.
• Feed - Create your own personalized stream of sports news, scores and stats, combining all the information on the leagues, teams and players you are following in one place. Our deep player data makes Feed the perfect fantasy sports tracking tool, giving you live updates on how your favorite players are performing in real-time.
• Top News and Hot Games: We’ll bring you the biggest sports stories in an instant with Top News, an at-a-glance view of the stories making headlines. Want to know what games to look out for? No problem. Hot Games gathers all of the most popular events in one place, showing you what’s trending in sports at that moment and what’s coming-up, so you won't miss a thing.
• Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide product feedback: twitter.com/theScoreHelp
• For more information: mobile.thescore.com
• Need support? We’re here to help: thescoreapp[at]thescore[dot]com
We are affiliated with theScore.com
What's New in Version 4.9.0
- FIFA Women's World Cup: Real-time scores, stats and breaking news from the tournament!
- Improved Apple Watch MLB push alert designs
- Bug fixes and general performance enhancements
Good app and ambitious but some shortcomings
If I could give this 4.5 stars I would. It is graphically very pleasing, updates are timely for the most part, it's customizable and it has an intuitive news section. And the apps are stable.
With that said, it tries to do too much. It is getting better but the updates may not be as timely as other apps. They have original streaming contact, which is OK for the most part. The news feed however leans to the superficial - do we really need to know Taylor Swift is in negotiations to do halftime at SB50 - and on occasion updates may not be as quick as you would like. I would also like to see an ad free version.
This is not to say it isn't an excellent app - it is. This is less a meat and potatoes app than it is something that is pleasing to the eye and provides some good value-added. It has gotten better. Great app, but not quite 5 star.
Best personalized, real-time, personalized sports app.
TheScore delivers a slick black interface that sets the tone for a unique customizable experience. TheScore provides live scores, stats, and analyses like no other app, and it's today widget is convenient as anything there is on the App Store today. It's customizable news feed is perfect for following multiple sports, and delivers breakdowns, previews, individual and team stats and information, and whatever else you could wish for from a sports app. 10/10
Sends unwanted updates for teams I do not follow!
I follow one team, let's call them Team X. I also follow a few players, let's call them Players 1 2 and 3 who are on teams A B and C (respectively). I get updates for team X which is fine, that's what this app is supposed to do, but I keep getting score updates for team A. Every day. I don't WANT the team's score updates, I just want breaking news specific to the player! If I wanted team A's scores, I would follow team A! What is the point of following a singular player if the app is gonna send me updates for their whole team??
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jun 16, 2015
- Version: 4.9.0
- Size: 54.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Score Media Ventures
- © Score Media Ventures Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.