theScore – Sports Scores & News
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
theScore is the only sports app you need. Lightning fast, incredibly deep and totally customizable - get real-time scoring updates and the most comprehensive live stats and breaking news from across all major leagues and competitions.
Build your own personalized feed by selecting the leagues, teams and players you want to follow. Turn on notifications and never miss a key play, major news story or injury update again!
What sports fans say about theScore:
· “In comparison to other sports apps, theScore is miles ahead.”
· “I use this app more than any other app on my phone. Perfect!”
· “My favorite sports app. So easy to get the information I want and simple to customize.”
· “It has it all: live scores, trackable players/teams. There’s nothing missing.”
· “You guys rock! My favorite baseball player is coming out of the bullpen so it is great to be alerted when he comes into the game.”
Real-time scores, updates and news across:
Baseball (MLB, College World Series)
Basketball (NBA, NCAA - including March Madness),
Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL),
Hockey (NHL, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship, NCAA Frozen Four),
Soccer (Premier League, Champions League, World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, Copa Del Rey and Liga MX),
Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator),
Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1),
Golf (PGA, LPGA, European Tour, Web.com Tour),
Tennis (ATP, WTA)
Want to suggest a new feature, league or need support?
We are affiliated with theScore.com
What's New in Version 5.8.0
· NEW: Stay part of the conversation with live tweets from MLB teams
· NEW: iPad users - you can now customize your league menu the same way you can on iPhone
· Bug fixes and performance enhancements
Was great, now not at all
Having an issue where the app does not send me push notifications. Essentially non at all. Never had the issue before. I deleted then reinstalled and logged out and in nothing works. Was my go to app deleted every other sports one, now I have to consider downloading something else. Please fix this.
Worst place to put tweets link
Unfortunately the Tweets link has pushed the Plays link off my screen for quick navigation.
This little change makes this almost unusable lol
When I try to choose "My Score" to see only my teams, the app shows all of MLB. This only began with the update. Clearly there are more bugs to work out.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Jul 20, 2016
- Version: 5.8.0
- Size: 79.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Score Media Ventures
- © Score Media Ventures Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.