Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
theScore is your home for the NFL, NCAA Football, MLB, NBA, NHL, EPL, La Liga and all major sports!
theScore is designed to deliver the ultimate mobile sports experience with comprehensive and completely customizable scores, stats, news, alerts & much more for the iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
• One of Apple's "Amazing Apps for iPhone 5".
• Featured as an App Store Essential Sports App for iPhone & iPad.
• Member of the App Store Essentials Hall of Fame.
• One of Time Magazine's Must-Have iPad apps.
Real time coverage includes:
- Football (NFL, NCAA, CFL)
- Baseball (MLB)
- Basketball (NBA, NCAA - including March Madness)
- Hockey (NHL, Men's / Women's Winter Olympic Hockey, IIHF WJHC - World Junior Hockey Championship)
- Soccer (EPL / Premier League, Champions League, World Cup, Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, MLS FA Cup, Capital One Cup, Europa League, Ligue 1, Coppa Italia, DFB-Pokal, Copa Del Rey, and Liga MX)
- Mixed Martial Arts (MMA: UFC and Bellator)
- Auto Racing (NASCAR Sprint Cup, Formula 1)
- Golf (PGA, LPGA, EPGA)
- Tennis (ATP, WTA)
- Lacrosse (NLL)
• “NEW” – Apple Watch support: theScore on Apple Watch delivers all the scores, stats and breaking news on the leagues, teams and players you follow in real-time, right to your wrist!
• Today View Widget: View upcoming games, live scores and breaking news from your favorite leagues, teams and players straight from your Today screen. To add the widget, swipe down to access the Today view, select 'edit' and add theScore.
• Push Alerts: Receive free Push Alerts including goals, ends of quarters and key moments in any game to keep you on top of the action; anytime-anywhere.
• Breaking News Alerts for Every League, Team and Player: Be on top of the biggest news in your favorite sports. You can configure these on/off in the settings area.
• Player Alerts: With theScore’s Player Alerts for NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and footy, users are notified in real-time when a player they’re following makes a major scoring play or is involved in breaking news. For example, if you need to know when your quarterback throws a touchdown or one of your guys is not in the starting line-up, we’ll shoot you an alert and let you know.
• My Score: Use the "My Score" section to customize the app. Follow any team, player or event. With Player grouping you can follow all of your fantasy teams (football, hockey, basketball and baseball) in one app in real-time.
• Feed - In the "Feed" section you can create your own continuously updated stream of sports content, combining all the information on the leagues, teams and players you are following in one place. theScore’s deep player data coverage also makes Feed the perfect fantasy sports tracking tool, giving you live updates on how your favorite players are performing in real-time. Feed can be found in the "My Score" section.
• Mobile sports news the way it’s meant to be: Rich, comprehensive, snackable content with even more visuals! theScore now delivers the most comprehensive, curated, mobile sports news available. Go into the News section of any league and get the latest stories, tweets, GIFs and videos personally delivered by theScore’s in-house content team. Follow a story from start to finish, with each bite-sized update stacked on top the last.
• Top News and Hot Games: We’ll bring you the biggest sports stories in an instant with Top News. Top News gives you an at-a-glance view of the stories making headlines. Want to know what games to look out for? No problem. Hot Games gathers all of the most popular events in one place, showing you what’s trending in sports at that moment and what’s coming-up, so you won't miss a thing.
• Follow us on Twitter for the latest updates and to provide product feedback: twitter.com/theScoreHelp
• For more information: mobile.theScore.com
• Need support? We’re here to help: thescoreapp[at]thescore[dot]com
We are affiliated with theScore.com
What's New in Version 4.6.3
- Bug fixes and general performance enhancements
Good app with one huge problem
This app is generally super fast and up-to-date on player news, often the first app to break stuff once it reaches Twitter. I use this to follow news about players on my fantasy baseball teams, and have notifications set up for each individual player. However, it is impossible for me to set up notifications for any pitcher. As soon as I search and click on a pitcher's name, the app crashes, and I can't turn on notifications. Because of this, I'm only able to closely follow my batters, which is very frustrating. If this gets fixed, this is easily a five star app for me.
Used to be good
This was my go-to sports score and stats app for the last two years, but things have changed in the last year or so. I have an iPhone 6 and this app takes forever and a half to load and on occasion force quits once loaded. Another gripe I have is that it seems to forget my favorites after an update. I'm deleting the app in favor of the latest iteration of the ESPN app instead now. It's a mutually exclusive choice for me.
Good for scores, annoying for news.
Works perfectly for scores and scoring updates but the "news reports" are often full of mistakes. A RIDICULOUS amount of mistakes. Just read 13 posts right now and 6 have mistakes or omissions... But what else is new? I swear, these guys are dumb-dumbs. Vaswani, Hagerman and especially Cuthbert and McLaren (both of whom are the worst of them all) seriously need to edit before posting. Or learn/relearn English and what certain, very basic, words mean. Are these guys really this stupid?
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 20, 2015
- Version: 4.6.3
- Size: 52.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Score Media Ventures
- © Score Media Ventures Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.