By Log Cabin Apps LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The best way to follow your favorite teams on iPhone and iPad.
- Customize which sports you want to follow
- Show your favorite teams at the top of the list
- Super fast and clean interface
- iPad Split View support
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Updated sorting of games so you always have the most interesting games on top.
Made it even easier to add a favorite team.
Less is so, so much more
I was so done navigating pages on pages on pages in an app just to find the scores of 1) my favorite team, 2) the teams in my team's conference, and 3) the top teams in the country. It'd often take 5-8 taps to get what I want, then another 5-8 to get the next thing I want. This app streamlines that process - Scores does such a nice job of putting scores in front of your face as quickly as you need them. It's my go-to, and I use it every weekend religiously.
Fast Scores & Game Info
If Apple included a sports app with iOS, I imagine it would look a lot like this.
• Simple, clean presentation of scores and basic game info.
• No sports news, standings/rankings, or in-depth team/player info.
• Choose up to 5 sports to follow from a list of supported sports. (I'd like 2 or 3 more.)
• No ads despite ra3IP's review to the contrary. There is a "Gamecast" link for every game that displays ESPN's Gamecast webpage without leaving the app, and that page does contain ads.
This app is perfect for when you simply just want to see what the score of the game is. You don't have to scroll through 50 screens, it's right there when you go into the app. Loads fast, never crashes, perfect.