Scores To Go® gives you quick, anytime access to your credit scores and reports from all three national credit reporting agencies – TransUnion, Equifax and Experian. You’ll get daily credit monitoring and alerts about important changes to your report through your ScoreSense account.
Questions about your reports or scores? We have Credit Specialists here to help you. If you spot suspicious activity, we offer up to $1 million in ID theft insurance to each of our members.
TOP FEATURES OF THE SCORES TO GO APP:
• Credit monitoring and alerts of activity or changes on your credit report
• Access to creditor contact information to address errors on your credit reports
• Credit Specialists here to answer questions, provide guidance
• Credit scores and reports from all three credit bureaus: TransUnion, Equifax and Experian
• Ability to view your credit reports directly in the app
• Reminder when your most recent credit scores are available and it’s time to update
• Monitoring of important factors impacting your score
• Score tracking to see how your credit scores perform over time
• Ability to compare your scores to others in the U.S., your state or your age group
• Credit Facts and Credit Tips to help you monitor your credit scores and reports
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Why is it important to check my credit scores?
A: Your scores help determine the interest rates you will be offered on mortgages, car loans, credit cards and lines of credit. With good credit scores, you are often offered more favorable interest rates on loans and credit cards.
Q: How often should I check my credit scores and reports?
A: You should regularly review your credit scores and credit reports to ensure the information is accurate, uncover signs of fraud, and address errors that could adversely impact your scores.
Q: Will checking my credit scores impact my scores?
A: No. Checking your credit scores through the Scores To Go app or ScoreSense.com does not hurt your scores.
Q: What is credit monitoring?
A: Credit monitoring is a review of your credit report and alerts about important changes.
Note: A ScoreSense account is required to access the Scores To Go app. If you are not a ScoreSense member, sign up for a free, 7-day trial and get access to your credit scores, credit reports and credit monitoring.
- minor update to improve login in experience for a few members.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a blessing. At last a free service; (if you remember to cancel the trial membership)
The format is easy to understand & the information is useful. My scores have gone up a point or two every month. I don't see myself never , not needing this service.!! Their customer service on the e. phone is full of humanity. The staff does no try to shame you if you want to cancel your membership. They might be disappointed because they know how much they can help you out.
This is a real great service.
Recommend using the ScoreSence App
If you care about your credit and buying power you need this app. If you are going to purchase a new home or refinance your present home or looking to buy a new car it's very embarrassing to jump through all the hoops and after investing your time to be told by the finance manager that your credit scores are to low to purchase the new car while you are clutching the new car keys in your hands. Download the free app and stay on top of your credit.
Saved my credit
Without Score Sense I would not know where I would be right now. About eight months ago someone had stolen my identity. And tried to open numerous credit cards with my name birthdate and Social Security number and address. I was immediately notified I called ScoreSense they gave me step-by-step instructions on how to nip this in the bud and I was able to act quick enough where there was no harm done. It’s a great tool to have at your fingertips and your future is worth it.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.