Scotiabank Caribbean – access to Scotia Mobile Banking and Branch/ATM Locator
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Scotiabank is excited to provide you with an additional way to bank with us! With the Scotiabank Caribbean App you can now find the nearest branch and ATM in 20 countries, manage your accounts, transfer money between accounts and pay your bills, and even check up-to-date financial rates! The App is available in English and Spanish.
Now through the App, you can…
- Continue using our Scotia Mobile and Scotia Móvil banking platform and pay bills, check your account details, transfer money between your Scotiabank accounts, etc.
- Find the nearest branches and ATMs in your country. You can search by city/town/village, or by GPS
- Check out up-to-date selected financial rates, including foreign exchange rates (only available for Jamaica and Trinidad & Tobago in this release)
- Learn about the many ways you can bank with Scotiabank by visiting the ‘Learn’ section
- Share this app with your friends by sending a link right from your smartphone
- Learn about the latest news regarding products and services. You will also be able to contact us right from the App on your smartphone
- If you travel frequently in the region, you can select the appropriate country on your App and enjoy the services affiliated to the country you’re in
Some good, some bad
Although it's not very pretty to look at, it's great in terms of functionality. It allows existing Scotia Online users to view their balance, transactions and to transfer funds.
It also allows you to see which banks and ATMs are nearby, however this feature is way off. It shows me branches on the other side of the island for the "nearest branch" to me. I can, however, manually enter my location and it shows the branches based on the location I entered
Convenient and Amazing
Happy, happy, happy! This app is so convenient and easy to use. It resolves the issue of logging into my account on public computers and helps me pay bills anywhere at anytime (great when your about to pay a fine or late fees:)) . A life saver app.
good but not Great yet!
Please fix remember card number issue. If you have accounts in different countries, this app only remember the last card number stored no matter the country selected even though it did let you save the card numbers for the respective countries previously.
- Category: Finance
- Released: Sep 30, 2011
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: The Bank of Nova Scotia
- © The Bank of Nova Scotia
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.