Scotland's Big 5
By Scottish Natural Heritage
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Scotland’s Big 5 is your pocket guide to some of Scotland’s iconic wildlife.
Superb photography, video and audio and a whole stack of key facts provide real insight to the Big 5 species – golden eagle, harbour seal, red deer, red squirrel and otter – and their surprising lives.
Scotland’s Big 5 is a joint campaign between VisitScotland and Scottish Natural Heritage, supporting the Year of Natural Scotland 2013. We have focused on these five hugely popular species to help celebrate Scotland’s natural beauty and the year-round opportunities to get out and enjoy it.
This app includes:
• Images from award-winning photographers that capture the wild spirit of the Big 5.
• Video and audio clips that get up close and personal with each animal.
• Key facts that highlight the twists and turns of their remarkable lives.
• Expert tips on how to identify each animal and where/when to go and spot them.
• Essential information on the best places in Scotland to find the Big 5.
This app is available for iPhone.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
iTunes icon fixed
Great app I love it. Viva Scotland!
- Category: Reference
- Updated: Dec 13, 2013
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 71.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Scottish Natural Heritage
- © Scottish Natural Heritage
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.