Greetings, Amazon Seller. Scoutify 2 is here to provide even more of the information you need to make informed buying decisions right at your fingertips! Inside you’ll find all the features that made the original Scoutify an indispensable tool but with added features that will make you smile wide.
What’s new in Scoutify 2:
* See Restricted status BEFORE you buy.
* Ideal Buy feature flags items that meet YOUR criteria for sales performance and ROI.
* View your InventoryLab Sales and Purchase history for an item from within the mobile app.
* Store all of your Buy Lists in history for easy retrieval.
* Import your Buy Lists into Stratify with a wider set of information including Expiration Date, Condition and Tax Rate.
* Fresh, intuitive interface is designed with Scouters in mind. That’s you!
- When using a Bluetooth scanner, the decimal point on the keyboard would vanish on some mobile devices
- The keyboard was blocking the Password field. Users can now scroll up to paste their password.
- History was displaying more than 30 or 90 days
- You can now create multiple Buy Lists
- Buy List can be sorted so that most recently scanned item is at the top.
- Tax Code and Supplier fields are filtered by typing while in the Buy List.
- New Suppliers can now be added by typing their name into the Supplier field in the Buy List.
Ratings and Reviews
Great features but nothing but issues
I love the features integrated into this app. I was very excited when I first use the app and it worked seamlessly. With that being said I have had nothing but issues after my first day of using this app. It always airs out and says server unavailable. I am now trying to re-download the app now and try to use it since they are forcing us to go on the first to the new app from the old one. I am very scared but thought this review was very helpful and I hope they get all the issues fix or I may possibly have to look for another company.
Great update but....
This is much better than scoutify 1. That being said, it would be helpful if stayed logged in to seller central. Having to log in each time I use it is annoying. The search feature is not working with mine either. If it won’t scan, I have to use another app to find the product. Fix those and this would be leaps ahead of everything else.
Top notch features!
Scoutify is my trusted companion when I’m out sourcing. Loads of features that help me make the right buying decision. It even lets me know if I have sold it previously and how many I have in stock!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.