Word Streak by Words With Friends
By Zynga Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Are you a word genius and love a challenge?
Then join the millions who are now playing Word Streak With Friends,
the addictive fast, fun game of finding words!
Score the most points by making as many words as possible in any direction before the time runs out.
With 4 modes of exciting game play you can play who you want, when you want and how you want
● Head-to-Head: Challenge a friend or worthy opponent to a heads up battle of the best vocabulary
● Daily Challenge - Streaks: Complete the challenge to win rewards. There’s a new twist every day!
● Tournaments: Join a live Tournament to prove yourself and compete against seven others for the top spot to win prizes
● Solo Play: Train with The Coach online or offline to sharpen your skills
“Short but sweet, [this] is a game designed exclusively for the socially-enabled wordplay fan. That said, Zynga …has delivered an addictive puzzler for those willing to engage with friends and randoms alike”
-- PocketGamer UK
“One of the best time wasters you’ll ever play”
-- Slide to Play
● Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available through the License Agreement field below, and at http://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
● The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $99.99.
● This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
● Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you.
● You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc. and its partners.
● Must be 13+ to play.
● Use of this application requires a Facebook or Games With Friends account.
What's New in Version 6.30
Thank you for playing Word Streak With Friends!
We are always trying to improve the game and regularly release updates to the app store. Get the newest features and bug fixes by updating to the latest version. If you enjoy the game, please consider taking a few minutes to review us in the app store.
Very Disappointed and Ashamed
I have been a dedicated player of this game for a long time now, probably very soon after it came out, but I still have a couple issues with it. Although the game is running smoothly for me, I feel like there should be a couple technical changes that would make the game more interesting. First, allow players to know, when playing 1 person for three rounds (regular play as opposed to tournament play) what powerups your opponent used in the summary section after each player has played a round. I say this only because when I play a regular round (which I do not do often because this has not been added), I have no idea how good my opponent actually is because I can't know for certain how many powerups the other player used. So it renders this whole regular play fairly useless. Second, in regards to the tournament play, just get rid of mega powerups altogether for this tournament play. It's frustrating when an opponent uses 2 mega freezes (which happens often since I've gotten very good at this game) and takes an extra 2-3 minutes to play their turn while you're just waiting with jeopardy music playing in the background. Tournament play is supposed to advance quickly, it's LIVE. Yes, LIVE! And it should feel that way.
Fatal flaw for me might be fine for others
This paid version is an excellent "boggle" game with easy-to-use finger flow in finding words quickly. It's arrows for following clues or power-up words is way easier to use than some of the other games. My preference, however, is to play without power ups so that the games are more fair. if i play an advantage and get one more minute plus clauses to free high-point words, my win is not fair if my opponent used less or no power-ups. There's no fun in that kind of unbalanced game for me. The games td. offers no option for people who don't want access to power ups for them or their opponents. Also, you can have ganes pending with people that never come back and I must see and scroll through these with no good reason. i found a game that solves these problems "Ruzzle" (free!).
Well made, stable, not enough options
Lately, I have been playing agreed-upon alternate rules with one player. And that's okay, but it,easy it is up to us not to cheat. If one of us gets excited and breaks a rule, it ruins the game. How much effort would it be to let players choose the number of power ups and the minimum length?
It would also be nice to know what power ups other players used in random match ups. In tournament mode, power ups are arguably a strategic choice, but in regular play they just seems like cheating. I don't use them. If you could agree on a set of power ups or follow the first player's lead, maybe that would change.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 14, 2016
- Version: 6.30
- Size: 142 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Zynga Inc.
- © 2016 Zynga Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Token Package$1.99
- Small Token Package$0.99
- Large Token Package$4.99
- 16-Token Package$0.99
- Small Mega Freeze Package$0.99
- Large Mega Freeze Package$19.99
- 33-Token Package$1.99
- Small Token Package$0.99
- Extra Large Token Package$9.99
- Small Mega Inspire Package$0.99