Scratch'd is the best app to catalog your vinyl collection (and the records you WANT to be in your collection)!
Scratch'd combines powerful functionality and a beautiful user experience to give you a powerful and easy way to keep track of your collection, big or small.
Organize the records you have into collections, and the ones you don't into Wish Lists. Search through the artists you've got in a collection, and view large album art when you find one you want!
• All Artist/Album View: Simply swipe left from the Home screen or tap on the asterisk (*) icon the top-left corner to see all of the Artists and Albums you have in Scratch'd!
• Stats Page: Open the Settings menu by swiping left from anywhere in the app or by selecting the icon in the top-right corner of the Home Screen. Select Stats from the Settings Menu and you'll get information on the version of Scratch'd you're running, as well as information on your collection(s)!
• 'Move Album' Peek Action: 3D Touch on any row in a table to peek into it, 'Move Album' was added to Album Peeks
• Updated Alert Notification style
• Updated image designs
• Updated the position of elements on the Welcome screen (Settings > About)
• Fixed a bug where the app would crash if you scanned a barcode for something not in Discogs
• Fixed a bug where scanning from barcode would leave the save button disabled
• Fixed a bug that prevented the view from moving properly when the keyboard was active
• Fixed a bug with Rating control layout
• The Notes field now correctly updates Artist/Album notes
• Removed add button from Lost and Found Collection
• Fixed a bug where empty Collections and Wish Lists would be removed on app close
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoyed it. Interface is easy to understand. I’d pay money for this.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.