Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tweak, scratch, and stutter loops on the fly anywhere, anytime. Create beats and grooves in seconds with ScratchPad by dragging and dropping loops from any genre right onto each expression pad. Play up to 9 loops at the same time and manipulate them using the effects on each expression pad. Add in the XY Filter Pad for even more control.
· Remix and tweak loops from Loopmasters in genres like Dubstep, Hiphop, Trap, House, Drum and Bass
· Manipulate loops on the fly by sliding your fingers around the Expression Pads
· Record your live performance
· Recall previous songs
· Never lose the beat, stay on time all the time
· No musical skills required!
Scratchpad was designed as a fun and easy way to make music on the go. If you are new to music apps or you want to start shaping your own songs ScratchPad is a great way to get started. Easily mix loops that come with ScratchPad or import your own loops using Dropbox. Advanced users can load their own loops and create an interactive way to play with their songs.
· Scratchpad has 3 main effects on each of the 9 expression pads.
· Stutter, Tape Stop, and Scratch
· Columns have a global tape stop
· Expression pads have 2 play modes: Loop and One Shot
· 3 trigger types: Normal, Momentary, and Re-Trigger
· XY Filter Pad has both a HPF and LPF
· Bring in your own content from Dropbox
· Route to other apps using AudioBus
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Lots of fixes and improved stability! Thank you to all for the feedback and your patience. Also, don't forget to check out the Community section on ScratchPad.cakewalk.com where you can submit feature requests, tell us about your experience, and get answers to questions about ScratchPad.
- Fix AudioBus issues causing crashing
- Previewing now shows an activity indicator in the Browser
- Improve project loading error handling
- Corrected user feedback for in-app purchases
- Fix UI freeze after sending a file to Dropbox
- Fix stuck activity indicator when loading a file
- "Send to Dropbox" command now copies the sent file instead of moving
- Fix Dropbox caching issues, resulting in faster Dropbox performance
- Fix delay when renaming a file
Come on Cakewalk, Step It Up
After the update, now my files are too long?!?! This app is coming from a seasoned professional company...we expect better. I am looking forward to better from Cakewalk, I have faith!
Uuuughhhhh!!! I like this app, but you said in your latest update that you "fixed" issues with the app....well, no , ya didn't! Your app STILL will not load my samples, loops from Dropbox and now, the darn app simply crashes as soon as I try to open it inside Audiobus! This is soooo mind numbingly frustrating, please fix these issues!!
Not bad but needs work.
This has the potential to be a rather nice app, however it crashed the first time I opened it but once up and running it seems to work okay. The sounds are very poor and I cannot import my sounds from drop box. I like the layout,the effects
and it's ease of use though. Please fix the problems in future updates and I will be sure to give more stars.would like to see midi added too.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Dec 12, 2013
- Version: 1.1.1
- Size: 153 MB
- Seller: Cakewalk
- © Cakewalk, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- House Expansion$2.99
- Hip Hop Expansion$2.99
- Drum and Bass Expansion$2.99
- Trap Expansion$2.99
- Dubstep Expansion$2.99