By Cocoatype, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Scrawl is a place to put those little notes you need for just a minute and then never want to see again. Where did you park the car? What's the ten-digit code to disarm the bomb? What gate do you need to meet your mother at?
Scrawl gives you a small space to write these notes, then helps you access them again quickly. You don't even need to open the app again!
- Includes a widget that can be added to your lock screen and Notification Center.
- Displays notes when you 3D Touch the app icon.
- Notes can be added and read back via Siri on iOS 11.
Scrawl isn't a complicated app. It's not even a particularly good app. It's just a place to put some text for a bit, and then look at it later. If that doesn't sell you on it, you probably don't want it. But if it _does_ sell you on it: good news! It's free! I'm not even going to sell your information to pay for it! Act quick to take advantage of this unlimited-time offer!
What's New in Version 1.0.6
It's the app update that will have everyone talking! Scrawl now supports editing and reading your note via Siri on iOS 11.
Just tell Siri to "add ~VITALLY IMPORTANT INFORMATION~ to my note in Scrawl" and there it is. Or, say "read me my note in Scrawl" to have Siri verbally regurgitate your text droppings.
Along with the added Siri support, we've also got other super-exciting updates, such as:
- Slightly increasing the margins on the widget!
- Changing the URL that provides help content in a way invisible to most users!
- Moving the clear button for reasons that are definitely not related to oddly-shaped phone displays!
- Updating the App Store name to Scrawl Notes because… well, that'll be obvious soon.
How's that for a whirlwind update?
_Talking_, get it? I crack myself up.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 16, 2017
- Version: 1.0.6
- Size: 16.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cocoatype, LLC
- © 2017 Cocoatype, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.