SCREAM - Your Complete Design Process Within Reach
By Andreas Van Der Griendt
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your design process just got a lot less messy! Clean, structured, task-based design methods to plan, execute and document your design process.
Your team’s design process in one place. A new way to define your goals, get suggested methods to reach them, select and execute methods and more importantly: document all your results in one place! That’s SCREAM!
• Create a team
• Create projects
• Formulate design-based goals within your project
• SCREAM suggests the right design methods for your goals
• Select your favorite and most appropriate methods
• Divide the different tasks to execute the method between team members
• Assign, pick up and complete tasks
• Upload and document results
• Use the integration with Slack to notify your team of tasks selected, assigned to you or completed. Keep track of your design process.
Benefits of using SCREAM in your projects
1. Go from design and research goals to methods to tasks to getting things done!
2. Document your complete process (all methods) and results in one place
3. Let SCREAM suggest the best methods for you and your team and save time
4. Nobody will hear you scream, but wait until they see you do it!
SCREAM against ‘design waste’
Use the SCREAM in combination with the SCREAM open platform where all results are shared with your peers and others around the world. Build upon each other’s work and create impact globally to prevent ‘design waste’ (the waste of useful intermediate results from a design process).
SCREAM app is available for free in this version.
For more information and the open platform: www.scream.build
What's New in Version 1.1.1
* Fixed a crash when adding a project
* Fixed the ability to edit a project with a long name