Screaming Eagle Trail
By Designsensory, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get ready to explore Screaming Eagle, a journey through charming Middle Tennessee’s history, landscape, music and cuisine. Sample famous food and take in the stories of military history, African-American heritage and Tennessee women who made their mark on history. Explore all that downtown Nashville has to offer, but don't let the experience end there. Use this app to discover the hidden gems that surround Nashville and the Woodlands Trace National Scenic Byway and Land Between the Lakes. Customize your trail experience and share your journey with friends.
Let this app be your guide to more than 74 points of interest along the Screaming Eagle Trail. Filter points of Interest by interest category or "favorite" and reorder points of interest to fit your schedule and travel plans. Search points of interest nearest to you or find upcoming events along the trail. With the Screaming Eagle app and a customized trail experience in the palm of your hand, it's time hit the trail!
• View points of interest as a list, tiles or in a map
• "Favorite" points of interest to create a custom trail itinerary
• Share points of interest on Facebook, check in to points of interest or upload a photo
• View points of interest by category and see how many points of interest are included in each category
• Filter points of interest by interest category including What's Nearby, Food & Wine, Nature & Outdoors, Attractions, Sports & Rec, Civil War, History & Heritage, Agritourism or Music & Arts.
• View "Did You Knows?" along the trail for interesting facts about the trail's points of interest
• Click on a point of interest to read a full description, view photos and find contact information
• Find events along the trail throughout the year
• Click on the trail playlist to enjoy trail-related tunes
About Screaming Eagle
Screaming Eagle, a Discover Tennessee Trails and Byways Initiative, helps you fall in step with military history, from Civil War sites to the legendary 101st Airborne at Fort Campbell. Explore points from start to finish, or choose one of the off-trail spots. Dive into the sounds and stories of Music City. Get on the trail for adventure and fresh air as you visit urban green spaces, wooded parks, trails and rivers. Take the off-trail route up Woodlands Trace national Scenic Byway to see Land Between the Lakes.
Screaming Eagle begins in downtown Nashville and travels through historic towns such as Charlotte, Dickson, Waverly and Erin. Visit Fort Donelson and Dover. See Fort Campbell and Clarksville, historic Collinsville and area wineries. Learn about Pat Summit, Wilma Rudolph and Loretta Lynn. Circle back to Nashville to visit historic Fisk University, Jefferson Street and the Parthenon. Enjoy Tennessee’s best on the Screaming Eagle Trail.
What's New in Version 2.01
Updated load speed.
Additional location images.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jul 15, 2014
- Version: 2.01
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Designsensory, Inc.
- © 2014 Designsensory, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.