By remotely monitoring the amount of screen time kids spend on their mobile devices, Screen Time is an iOS parental control app that keeps parents informed about how much time their kids are on smart devices and when they are on their device.
Screen Time helps kids understand a healthy limit… and reduces those all too familiar device related arguments!
This is the Apple iOS parental control app for the parents device. From it you can monitor screen time on apple iPhones, iPads and other manufacturers devices using other operating systems.
Our Free version is free forever. Here is what you get:
• Monitor just how much time your kids are spending on their smart devices...from the convenience of your own smartphone
• Get a ‘Family screen time pact’, to talk through with your kids before (both) agreeing to (great way to help your kids understand)
We also have a Premium version of the app, which actively sets boundaries for your kids screen time. You get all of the Free features plus some really useful Premium features when you subscribe, these include:
• Set a specific daily time limit for your kids screen time
• Instantly pause your kids devices at the push of a button
• Block apps at certain times of the day
• Block all activity when it is time to go to bed
• Restrict activity during school hours
• Create other blocked periods based upon your needs
• Receive a daily summary of what you’re kids have been doing on their smart devices.
• Set your kids tasks to complete so they can earn additional screen time
• With our monthly, 6 monthly or annual subscription, you can manage all your kids and all their devices. It’s all one price.
• You can share the management with other parents or grandparents as you wish. There is no limit.
All new customers will get a 14 day free trial of the Premium version. There is no obligation to go Premium and no need to provide any payment details until you decide to go Premium.
What parents have recently said:
“A great app! No more arguments, the kids manage their own time.. Perfect!” Parent from the US
“Super App ... am very happy ... I should have installed much earlier in order to save me a lot of trouble and discussions.“ - Parent from Germany
“I love this app, my son less so ... everything is controlled without going into the privacy of the teenager ... and customer service very very responsive ... I highly recommend!” - Parent from France
Screen Time Premium is available for the above prices. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase. When you purchase a subscription, any unused portion of your free trial period will be forfeited.
Thank you for using Screen Time! We regularly update our app to make it work better for you. This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
At first, this app made my life so much easier. I gave my daughter a limit and we got to spend more time with each other after that limit was up. She loves drawing, so I get to see a lot more of her artwork. The thing is, I had gave her extra time because she deserved it, but her apps still wouldn’t come back. I told her to be patient, but you can’t expect that from an impatient child. So, she took matters into her own hands. She deleted the app while the apps still weren’t back but without deleting it's data from the phone. Now, I’ve been trying to get it back, but nothing is working. This has happened only once before, but we cannot remember how to reinstall it. In the App Store it says “Open” but when we tap on the button, nothing pops up. I would give this app 5 stars, but my daughter is having a meltdown inside her head because of this. Please fix this!!
This app is absolutely awful. My thirteen year old daughter was spending a bit too much time on her phone so I thought this would be an exceptional way to solve the issue. However, when my daughter goes to school, she is required to turn off her phone. This app lead to multiple hissy fits because when she would turn her phone back on, her apps were rearranged in different areas. One day, she really needed to use Bluetooth for something school related so I deleted the app. My daughter then thought that she was in the clear to delete it as well. Unfortunately this lead to all her apps being blocked( completely going away) and a very very upset teenager. Now I am trying (unsuccessfully) to reinstall the app. It’s next to impossible!
So good I wrote a review
I’ve never written a review for an app before, but this app is so good I wanted to give them a shout. I found this app while looking to lock down our four sons electronics. It has not disappointed. Well I guess that isn’t true. My boys were disappointed when I pause their iPads for not coming to dinner. They were disappointed when their iPads shut off and they needed to do homework. They were disappointed when it turned off for bedtime. Mom and dad, however, we were all 😂.
- Screen Time Labs Ltd
- 51.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Screen Time Labs Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Screen Time Premium $4.99
- Screen Time Premium $54.99
- Screen Time Premium $27.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.