Record exactly what you see on the screen and turn it into a screencast in next to no time. Screenium 3 lets you record at 60 frames per second, offering optimum performance for your tutorials, gameplay recordings or any other screen content you wish to record. If you work with an ultra-high resolution 4K or 5K display or a Retina Mac, Screenium 3 puts you on the safe side as it creates the smoothest video quality possible for these types of devices.
But Screenium 3 offers much more than ultra-smooth video capture. Take advantage of numerous convenient tools that will help you create your perfect screencast. For example, embed FaceTime camera footage as a Picture-in-Picture clip, add audio comments or hide your desktop or desktop symbols during recording. Screenium also records keystrokes and the mouse pointer as separate tracks so you can visualize pressed keys and mouse clicks or edit them at a later point without any hassle.
Screenium's comfortable and powerful video editor provides you with all the tools you need to cut your footage, embed texts or add effects, transitions, or animations. Accentuate mouse clicks, add geometric shapes or hide screen sections that contain personal information. Of course you can also edit audio tracks and add filters. Using text synthesis, you can even add multilingual audio comments or auto-generated voice tracks.
Screenium 3 Overview
- Ultra-smooth 60 fps recording
- Supports any screen resolution
- 4 recording modes: Full screen, area selection, specific window, iOS / tvOS device
- Optionally embed FaceTime camera footage as a Picture-in-Picture clip
- Visualize keystrokes and mouse clicks
- Incognito mode to hide desktop, desktop symbols, or simply Screenium
- Highly optimized for multi-processor Macs
- 4K and 5K recording at full frame rate
- Versatile, convenient editor
- Versatile video effects and transitions
- Templates for text or graphic overlays
- Numerous audio filters
- VoiceOver using your own voice or auto-generated voice tracks
- Export files, share via e-mail, Messages app or direct upload to video portals such as Youtube and Vimeo
• Stability improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I just bought this after researching, so that i can record a very important video conference. Went to play it for my colleague and NO audio. Is this too much information to relay, when selling it?! I'm demanding a full-refund, rather than download a stupid add-on (free) that I have to track for updates... it's just stupid. They need to come from a customer perspective when advertizing... or designing, for that matter. I mean, seriously?!!!!! No audio. Hmmmmm... maybe I should get another program, or maybe I'd be more open to downloading a free piece of additional software to get the audio. Fact is, I wouldve just started an audio recording on Quicktime and dropped it in later. What a dissappointment that they were NOT thinking of the Average Customer. People that do screen recording for a living already have the knoweledge that they didnt share, or at least they'd know to look. I mean, it's sold on apple store and it doesnt record audio, unless you want to speak into microphone for overlay... oh, gee... why wasnt' i told before I lost the whole video conference?
Loss of Features in new version!?
One of my favorite features in Screenium was the ability to pause a recording, and for that pause to add a break in the video/audio files. That allowed me to quickly set markers for various takes or different shots without have to stop the recording. For some reason, that feature was removed, and there does not appear to be a way quickly edit long recordings anymore. Now it’s basically like Quicktime Screen Recording. Please add some feature in to add markers or something.
Wayyyyy too slow!
i have a brand new Mac mini. This program takes a full TWO MINUTES between clicking the record button and actually recording! WHY!? als, WHY do you have to hit return after hitting the record button? it’s really REALLY STUPID to have to do this extra step. it’s just bad programming. even at 30 frames per second, it takes 10 times longer than quick time to save a darn file! This was an incredible waster of money for me. Defeats the whole purpose of making a recording. i want it NOW, not two minutes frm now.
- Synium Software GmbH
- 34.2 MB
- OS X 10.10 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Synium Software GmbH Germany
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.