Screens 4 - VNC, Remote Desktop, Screen Sharing
By Edovia Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Access your computers from wherever you are!
Screens lets you connect back to your Mac, Windows, Linux PC or Raspberry Pi and control it from the comfort of your living room, the corner coffee shop or anywhere in the world.
Work on that spreadsheet you left at home, perform software updates on your server ten thousand miles away, help your dad configure his computer in your hometown.
Screens is fast, secure and reliable.
• Curtain Mode
Keep your Mac desktop hidden while accessing it.
• File Transfers
Share files between Macs via drag and drop.
• Connect Safely
Screens can connect back to your computer through a secured connection.
• Connect from Everywhere
Install Screens Connect on your Mac or Windows PC and make it easily reachable from anywhere in the world.
• Session Selection
Connect as yourself or share a session with another Mac user.
• Multiple Display Support
Your Mac has several displays? Screens lets you select an individual one or show them all at once.
• Clipboard Sharing
Exchange rich text, URLs, images and more via your local or the remote clipboard. Screens can also keep them in sync.
• Touch Bar Support
Adaptive and handy shortcuts accessible right at your fingertips.
Gather your saved screens as groups and keep everything in order.
• Help Out Your Friends, Relatives or Colleagues
Have them download our free Screens Express utility and gain access their Mac to help them troubleshoot issues, update apps, etc.
• One Click User Password
• Synchronize your content via iCloud or Dropbox
• Adaptive Quality
• URL Schemes Support (RFC 2396)
• SSH Key support
• Observe and Control Modes
• Hot Corners Support
• Send commands to your computer before disconnecting
• And so much more!
• A VNC Server, such as UltraVNC or TightVNC, is required to connect to a Windows PC.
• Windows, Linux PCs and Raspberry Pi can only send or receive text and URLs.
• Screens will not receive any sound from your computer. This is a limitation of the RFB protocol the app is using.
• Screens Connect requires OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later. You will need to create a free Screens ID.
See Screens’ User Guide for details.
What's New in Version 4.0.1
- Fixed clipboard issue with iWork apps
- Fixed overlay items in Groups
- Fixed jumping connection window
- Fixed crash when resuming Screens from sleep
- Fixed scaling issue when moving a connection window from a retina display to a non-retina display and vice-versa
- Duplicated items in a group would be moved to root group
- Authentication sheet now allows empty passwords
- One-Click Password could send incorrect characters
If you find Screens useful, please let others know by writing a favorable review. It really makes all the difference! Thanks!
The best VNC. With the best support.
Sometimes you get what you pay for. Amazing features. Incredibly responsive support when I found a bug. Combine this with the iOS version and you can remote with amazing ease. My favorite feature by far is the one click password. It (optionally) can log you into your remote Mac account without having to type in the password. On iOS with a long password that has numbers, special characters and variable cases it makes all the difference. Even on the Mac version it removes some of the friction from remote control.
- Category: Business
- Updated: May 25, 2017
- Version: 4.0.1
- Size: 13.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Edovia Inc.
- ©2011-2017 Edovia Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor