By Edovia Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Access your computers from wherever you are!
Screens lets you connect back to your Mac, Windows, Linux PC or Raspberry Pi and control it from the comfort of your living room, the corner coffee shop or anywhere in the world.
Work on that spreadsheet you left at home, perform software updates on your server ten thousand miles away, help your dad configure his computer in your hometown.
Screens is fast, secure and reliable.
• Curtain Mode
Keep your Mac desktop hidden while accessing it.
• File Transfers
Share files between Macs via drag and drop.
• Connect Safely
Screens can connect back to your computer through a secured connection.
• Connect from Everywhere
Install Screens Connect on your Mac or Windows PC and make it easily reachable from anywhere in the world.
• Session Selection
Connect as yourself or share a session with another Mac user.
• Multiple Display Support
Your Mac has several displays? Screens lets you select an individual one or show them all at once.
• Clipboard Sharing
Exchange rich text, URLs, images and more via your local or the remote clipboard. Screens can also keep them in sync.
• Touch Bar Support
Adaptive and handy shortcuts accessible right at your fingertips.
Gather your saved screens as groups and keep everything in order.
• Help Out Your Friends, Relatives or Colleagues
Have them download our free Screens Express utility and gain access their Mac to help them troubleshoot issues, update apps, etc.
• One Click User Password
• Synchronize your content via iCloud or Dropbox
• Adaptive Quality
• URL Schemes Support (RFC 2396)
• SSH Key support
• Observe and Control Modes
• Hot Corners Support
• Send commands to your computer before disconnecting
• And so much more!
• A VNC Server, such as UltraVNC or TightVNC, is required to connect to a Windows PC.
• Windows, Linux PCs and Raspberry Pi can only send or receive text and URLs.
• Screens will not receive any sound from your computer. This is a limitation of the RFB protocol the app is using.
• Screens Connect requires OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard or later. You will need to create a free Screens ID.
See Screens’ User Guide for details.
What's New in Version 4.3.6
- Fixed Italian keyboard mapping
- Stability improvements
Find Screens useful? Let others know by taking a few minutes to write a review on the Mac App Store. Thanks!
Screens is GREAT… unless...
I travel a lot. And I had hoped Screens would finally be that application that lets me remote in to my workstation from the road. And it does, from my iPhone as long as I’m not on the hotels LAN. Screens requires port-mapping to call home. So it’s useless. If i needed to get to a document and drop it into my dropbox… sure, np… but forget about using your laptop to port in and do any kind of complex interatction with your home base.
Maybe I’m being unfair, I don’t know a lot about the world of remote desktoping, and it could just be a limitation of the technology.
It only works at home
I’ve tried remoting in via Screens from campus and other locations and failed miserably. I’m not sure what’s happening, but the only place I can ever get this program to work is when I’m on my local network. Kinda miffed that I spent so much money on something that brings so little value to my day to day workflow. I wish it worked like it was advertised.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 15, 2017
- Version: 4.3.6
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Edovia Inc.
- ©2011-2017 Edovia Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor