By Stefan Klieme
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ScreenSharing provides easy access to Screen Sharing from the menu bar.
• Local and Back to My Mac hosts are automatically detected with Bonjour.
• Custom hosts can be added to be accessed over the internet.
• Custom hosts can be exported / imported
• Wake on LAN (WoL) support for custom hosts.
• AppleScript support.
• German, Dutch, French and Swedish localization
ScreenSharingMenulet is not a stand-alone VNC client.
It passes the URL information to built-in ScreenSharing.app
What's New in Version 2.6
• Fixed the add to login items issue
• The bonjour browser will be restarted when the network changes
• Added a checkbox to notify bonjour host appearance changes in Notification Center.
By default, on application launch or browser restart bonjour notifications are suppressed, to enable all bonjour notifications set the key SkipBonjourNotificationOnRestart in user defaults to boolean NO.
ScreenSharingMenulet is compatible to Mac OS 10.9 Mavericks
This is a simple app, but I can’t live without it. A must have for anyone that screen shares a lot, saves a few seconds here and there, really adds up to a productivity booster. Thanks developer!
wish there was a button to ask for my money back
this app doesn’t do what i need it’s not a standalone VNC don’t waste your time.