Screenshotter - Manage your screenshots
By Cluster Labs, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Screenshotter makes it incredibly simple to organize and manage the screenshots you take with your iPhone. It automatically identifies screenshots and makes it easy to organize them into folders.
Here’s how it works:
• Open the app and give it access to your camera roll. Screenshotter automatically displays your screenshots separate from your photos.
• Tap select and choose multiple screenshots.
• Tap “Move to Folder” and enter a name. The screenshots will be moved into a corresponding folder in iCloud Drive. It will now be magically available to all your devices and Mac computers.
• For screenshots you don’t care about, tap the trash icon in the lower right. They will be removed from your Camera Roll.
Created by the Cluster team
What's New in Version 2.6
* Yikes! Fixed a bug where you couldn't select multiple screenshots in iOS 10
* iOS 9 users and up will now be able to see cropped and modified screenshots
Complained yesterday about a bug, fixed today. Probably a coincidence, but happy to have a working app again finally!
Nice and easy
So nice. The iCloud integration is really great!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jan 24, 2017
- Version: 2.6
- Size: 20.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cluster Labs, Inc.
- © Cluster Labs, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.