The award-winning, best-selling puzzle game franchise Scribblenauts is back! Imagine Anything. Explore Everything.
Welcome to an adventure into a wide-open world, where the most powerful tool is still your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles across dozens of seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Or you can apply adjectives to existing objects and magically transform their properties! Then learn the back-story about Maxwell's parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad.
• All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe with unlimited hours of fun using every level as your playground.
• Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's Magic Backpack for easy access and future use.
• Mobile optimized controls: Pinch-to-zoom and two-finger pan around enormous playgrounds. Interact and modify any object on screen.
• Exclusive, new characters: Enjoy a time mashup with Hipster Lincoln or Robo-Einstein, become a Corporate Werewolf, or rule from above as Queen of the Skies!
- Bug Fixes
- iPhone X Support
Ratings and Reviews
Imagination becomes reality in 5th Cell’s spectacular puzzler—just write the name of almost anything in a magical notebook, and it appears before you. Expanding on the more linear Scribblenauts Remix, this game turns you loose to explore an open world. By creating everything from flying pigs to rocket launchers, you solve problems big and small for the people you meet. As the freedom to roam met the freedom to create, we got lost in coming up with the zaniest, most outlandish, or sometimes most diabolical ways to solve each scenario.
More levels please!
This game is really fun. I love how it encourages people to use creativity and a little bit of logic as well. The game is amazing and all but it really needs more levels added. I also wish you didn’t have to pay for more sets of characters. It feels like a rip-off considering the game is “ unlimited” because this makes you believe you can access all the characters. The game also needs more words added. Another complaint I have is Maxwell only had one sister who you can’t use. This is annoying because as a lady I would like to be able to play as a girl ( and not have to purchase it). If you could include all of this (which I know is a lot of things) the game would be 5 stars.
Great! But...(warning spoiler!!)
I think it helps kids develop in there source of writing in imagination! It's a great fun and active game, I never want to stop playing it!
But it takes up a LOT of storage and also the ending was way too quick.. suddenly when you collect enough shards lily turns back to normal
And that's it 0_0 really? There should be like a small quest to try and save lily! Ending is way to short and ruins all the experience! Also make more items from other games! Like Pokémon, minecraft, and other games! It would be great! You already did Nintendo so why not other games?
And please make less storage and lower the price! Please?
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 567.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- SCRIBBLENAUTS UNLIMITED software © 2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by 5th Cell Media LLC. WB GAMES LOGO:™ & © WBEI (s15)
- In-App Purchases
- Fantasic Realm Playgrounds $0.99
- Prehistoric Playgrounds $0.99
- Monster Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.