By Warner Bros.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The award-winning, best-selling puzzle game franchise Scribblenauts is back! Imagine Anything. Explore Everything.
Welcome to an adventure into a wide-open world, where the most powerful tool is still your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles across dozens of seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Or you can apply adjectives to existing objects and magically transform their properties! Then learn the back-story about Maxwell's parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad.
• All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe with unlimited hours of fun using every level as your playground.
• Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's Magic Backpack for easy access and future use.
• Mobile optimized controls: Pinch-to-zoom and two-finger pan around enormous playgrounds. Interact and modify any object on screen.
• Exclusive, new characters: Enjoy a time mashup with Hipster Lincoln or Robo-Einstein, become a Corporate Werewolf, or rule from above as Queen of the Skies!
What's New in Version 1.20
• Bug fixes
Great! But...(warning spoiler!!)
I think it helps kids develop in there source of writing in imagination! It's a great fun and active game, I never want to stop playing it!
But it takes up a LOT of storage and also the ending was way too quick.. suddenly when you collect enough shards lily turns back to normal
And that's it 0_0 really? There should be like a small quest to try and save lily! Ending is way to short and ruins all the experience! Also make more items from other games! Like Pokémon, minecraft, and other games! It would be great! You already did Nintendo so why not other games?
And please make less storage and lower the price! Please?
This game is amazing, really, it is. I've played the whole Scribblenauts series and have enjoyed each and every one of them. And when I discovered Unlimited was on the iOS devices, I just had to get it! I rate this four stars for a reason though: There are ads. It's annoying, and just plain dumb that there are ads on a five dollar game. I'm sure plenty of people, as well as me, would appreciate the removal of these advertisements. Other than that, game is great!
Edit from 2017: Yep, I still play this game in 2017, and I have yet to receive a single advertisement in this game. Were they finally removed??
Eh its ok i guess just...
The reason i got this game was because i wanted the editor. I have it on my computer just not on my phone. The reason why i got on my phone was because i wanted to create stuff when im away but i cant do that because i wasted $5 for a game that doesnt meet the actual price. I think this game should be around 2.99 just because it doesnt have the editor. With the editor you can create so much more than what the game already gives you. You can create fnaf, super heroes, deadpool, and all of those characters. I hope you guys add the editor. Then ill play the game. I already beat the levels on my computer.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 25, 2017
- Version: 1.20
- Size: 568 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- SCRIBBLENAUTS UNLIMITED software © 2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by 5th Cell Media LLC. WB GAMES LOGO:™ & © WBEI (s15)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fantasic Realm Playgrounds$0.99
- Prehistoric Playgrounds$0.99
- Monster Pack$0.99
- Winter Wonderland Playgrounds$0.99
- Explorer Pack$0.99
- Historical Figures Pack$0.99
- Spring Avatar Pack$0.99
- Summer Avatar Pack$0.99
- Back to School Avatar Pack$0.99
- Holiday Avatar Pack$0.99