By Warner Bros.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The award-winning, best-selling puzzle game franchise Scribblenauts is back! Imagine Anything. Explore Everything.
Welcome to an adventure into a wide-open world, where the most powerful tool is still your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles across dozens of seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Or you can apply adjectives to existing objects and magically transform their properties! Then learn the back-story about Maxwell's parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad.
• All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe with unlimited hours of fun using every level as your playground.
• Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's Magic Backpack for easy access and future use.
• Mobile optimized controls: Pinch-to-zoom and two-finger pan around enormous playgrounds. Interact and modify any object on screen.
• Exclusive, new characters: Enjoy a time mashup with Hipster Lincoln or Robo-Einstein, become a Corporate Werewolf, or rule from above as Queen of the Skies!
What's New in Version 1.20
• Bug fixes
Great! But...(warning spoiler!!)
I think it helps kids develop in there source of writing in imagination! It's a great fun and active game, I never want to stop playing it!
But it takes up a LOT of storage and also the ending was way too quick.. suddenly when you collect enough shards lily turns back to normal
And that's it 0_0 really? There should be like a small quest to try and save lily! Ending is way to short and ruins all the experience! Also make more items from other games! Like Pokémon, minecraft, and other games! It would be great! You already did Nintendo so why not other games?
And please make less storage and lower the price! Please?
❤️Love Scribblenauts Games🎮
I've had these games on my 3DS & loved them. It's nice having it on my iPad 📲 but it doesn't seem to translate✏️ AS WELL on iOS as on my 3DS, The adjectives aren't always available or they don't quite work the way they should. Some words 💬 seem to be missing altogether and they definitely should be included IMO 💡.
👀There are a few glitches 👓 but none too bad. In any case, I still love the game & the whole concept.
🆘 Some puzzles are a bit crazy 👤💭 & I most likely would have never 🙊🙉🙈 figured a couple out but still love it ❤️❤️❤️.
A really good game ❤️😍
I love this game because you can really get creative and do whatever you want but the thing is that I have the pc version and I wish the object editor could be brought here. Also, I wish you could add more levels. I know it is an old game, but I wish that there are more levels because I decided to restart and I finished everything within a week without playing obsessively. But it is a great game for only $5.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 25, 2017
- Version: 1.20
- Size: 568 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- SCRIBBLENAUTS UNLIMITED software © 2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by 5th Cell Media LLC. WB GAMES LOGO:™ & © WBEI (s15)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fantasic Realm Playgrounds$0.99
- Prehistoric Playgrounds$0.99
- Monster Pack$0.99
- Winter Wonderland Playgrounds$0.99
- Explorer Pack$0.99
- Historical Figures Pack$0.99
- Spring Avatar Pack$0.99
- Summer Avatar Pack$0.99
- Back to School Avatar Pack$0.99
- Holiday Avatar Pack$0.99