By Warner Bros.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The award-winning, best-selling puzzle game franchise Scribblenauts is back! Imagine Anything. Explore Everything.
Welcome to an adventure into a wide-open world, where the most powerful tool is still your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles across dozens of seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Or you can apply adjectives to existing objects and magically transform their properties! Then learn the back-story about Maxwell's parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad.
• All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe with unlimited hours of fun using every level as your playground.
• Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's Magic Backpack for easy access and future use.
• Mobile optimized controls: Pinch-to-zoom and two-finger pan around enormous playgrounds. Interact and modify any object on screen.
• Exclusive, new characters: Enjoy a time mashup with Hipster Lincoln or Robo-Einstein, become a Corporate Werewolf, or rule from above as Queen of the Skies!
What's New in Version 1.19
Run run as fast as you can, you can’t catch him…actually you probably can…he’s the partially eaten Gingerbread Man! Celebrate the holidays with a brand new holiday themed playground and new, playable holiday avatars!
Not quite as good as Scriblnauts Remix & Super Scrblnts for the DS
Warner Bros is great at making mobile apps and video games, but I would recommend buying the Scribblenauts Remix app. While it is a lot like the other games, it's not exactly as simplistic and challenging as the other ones. I think WB tried too hard. Scribblenauts Remix, or any of the other scribblenauts games are far better.
WASTE OF MONEY
This game is not worth any money. The controls are terrible and it says you can create anything but really there is only a select few items. If you type something in and it doesn't recognize it, the game will come up with a lot of different items that are nothing like the item you wanted. This game is a waste of money and I would really like the money back. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!
You should make it where the characters can interact with each other and you can do things. You could have choices of what you do. And have relationships like in sims. So you can be like friends or enemies and they affect you during the games.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 01, 2016
- Version: 1.19
- Size: 568 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- SCRIBBLENAUTS UNLIMITED software © 2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by 5th Cell Media LLC. WB GAMES LOGO:™ & © WBEI (s15)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fantasic Realm Playgrounds$0.99
- Prehistoric Playgrounds$0.99
- Monster Pack$0.99
- Winter Wonderland Playgrounds$0.99
- Explorer Pack$0.99
- Historical Figures Pack$0.99
- Spring Avatar Pack$0.99
- Summer Avatar Pack$0.99
- Back to School Avatar Pack$0.99
- Holiday Avatar Pack$0.99