By Warner Bros.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The award-winning, best-selling puzzle game franchise Scribblenauts is back! Imagine Anything. Explore Everything.
Welcome to an adventure into a wide-open world, where the most powerful tool is still your imagination. Help Maxwell solve robust puzzles across dozens of seamless, free-roaming levels by summoning any object you can think of. Or you can apply adjectives to existing objects and magically transform their properties! Then learn the back-story about Maxwell's parents, 41 siblings (including his twin sister Lily), and how he got his magical notepad.
• All-New Unbound World: Explore an open universe with unlimited hours of fun using every level as your playground.
• Object Library: Store previously summoned objects and your own creations in Maxwell's Magic Backpack for easy access and future use.
• Mobile optimized controls: Pinch-to-zoom and two-finger pan around enormous playgrounds. Interact and modify any object on screen.
• Exclusive, new characters: Enjoy a time mashup with Hipster Lincoln or Robo-Einstein, become a Corporate Werewolf, or rule from above as Queen of the Skies!
What's New in Version 1.20
• Bug fixes
❤️Love Scribblenauts Games🎮
I've had these games on my 3DS & loved them. It's nice having it on my iPad 📲 but it doesn't seem to translate✏️ AS WELL on iOS as on my 3DS, The adjectives aren't always available or they don't quite work the way they should. Some words 💬 seem to be missing altogether and they definitely should be included IMO 💡.
👀There are a few glitches 👓 but none too bad. In any case, I still love the game & the whole concept.
🆘 Some puzzles are a bit crazy 👤💭 & I most likely would have never 🙊🙉🙈 figured a couple out but still love it ❤️❤️❤️.
A really good game ❤️😍
I love this game because you can really get creative and do whatever you want but the thing is that I have the pc version and I wish the object editor could be brought here. Also, I wish you could add more levels. I know it is an old game, but I wish that there are more levels because I decided to restart and I finished everything within a week without playing obsessively. But it is a great game for only $5.
ADD MORE LEVELS, EDITOR
This is such a good game. It channels your imagination. The only problem is, I completed it in about 4 days. I would love there to be more levels. For example, a level including the Greek God's Olympus where each god needs something done. Or, you could add a blank landscape that you can just build on and create a new land.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 25, 2017
- Version: 1.20
- Size: 568 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Warner Bros. Entertainment
- SCRIBBLENAUTS UNLIMITED software © 2015 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by 5th Cell Media LLC. WB GAMES LOGO:™ & © WBEI (s15)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Fantasic Realm Playgrounds$0.99
- Prehistoric Playgrounds$0.99
- Monster Pack$0.99
- Winter Wonderland Playgrounds$0.99
- Explorer Pack$0.99
- Spring Avatar Pack$0.99
- Historical Figures Pack$0.99
- Summer Avatar Pack$0.99
- Back to School Avatar Pack$0.99
- Holiday Avatar Pack$0.99