Based on the January 1, 2015, updates to OSHA’s reporting and recordkeeping rules for severe injuries/illnesses and fatalities, Scribe for OSHA has been designed to guide safety professionals through the applicable OSHA reporting and recordkeeping rules, based on the type of incident they are dealing with. Scribe for OSHA will allow the user to:
• Collect necessary information for reporting the incident
• Find the appropriate OSHA office & initiate the phone call
• Email the information collected
- Added short explanation of why app registration is required.
- Removed case-sensitive requirement for Passcode entry.
- Bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to Use & Helpful
I especially like that I can email the incident information - and that the app helps me find and call the appropriate OSHA office.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.