Script Editor provides a unique format to edit and review text. It's holistic format was designed for scripting and finetuning of presentations and speeches. Script Editor targets magicians, comedians, actors, managers, politicians and anyone who has, or thinks he or she has something to say.
- your script is arranged in a matrix of boxes similar to the way text in comic magazines is organized. The idea is to start a new box for any new thread in your script.
- this format is ideal for working out, that is: finetuning and rehearsing, speeches and presentations
- the format also shows useful for shopping lists, poems, anything.
- text can be imported from, or committed to memory. It can be pasted from, and to other applications, eg. emails. Each paragraph ends up in its own text-box.
- headers and type-assignments can be applied to boxes such as "presenter says", "spectator says" etc.
- Text-, Action- and Structure-boxes are supported, named "Views". Each view-type comes in its own colour.
- Views can be modularized. Modules can be expanded and recombined. The idea is to structure longer scripts into individual blocks.
Script Editor is a subset of the Symbolic Editor, now addressing those who focus on the script and the spoken word.
- Announcement: starting February 2015 the free demo version 'Symbolic S-Up' is available here at the App Store. Limited to 3 views it provides the look and feel and we stongly recommend you check this out before making a purchase. 'Script Editor' supports only the Text- and Structure views of 'Symbolic S-Up', but not the Cards- and Actions-symbols.
- Note: The help text, though comprehensive, is spartanic without formatting. It has the minimum design required to achieve its purpose. 'Symbolic Method' was created with passion and driven by commitment but if this is not what you expected, and considering the solid price, please do not hesitate to make use of Appstore's return option or contact yeahgic.com directly.
1. The documents list can now be filtered for occurences of just any text within script documents across the entire repository. For example, to filter for occurences of 'ABC' in just any document enter '!!ABC'; to filter for occurences of 'ABC' in documents that contain 'abc' in the filename enter 'aacbc!!ABC'
2. A new View type named 'URL' is supported. By clicking the bottom right label of URL Views the corresponding site will be opened by the Safari browser.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.