Embershot is a platform for sharing videos, photos and documents while controlling exactly what recipients can do with it and how long they have it. Files can be shared from a personal device or central cloud location and individual users can be granted specific rights for each file. Works with Video, Documents, Images and Audio Files.
Thanks for using Embershot! We regularly update our app to fix bugs, improve performance and add new features. In this version:
- We've squashed some bugs and made opening files faster and easier than ever
Remember you can still:
- Easily upload and share documents, pictures, and videos from your mobile device.
- Check up on views, shares, and other stats without heading to the full site
- Revoke access from your mobile device
- Print files from your iPad or iPhone
- Contact our support team in the app - And more!
Ratings and Reviews
I can't figure out how to actually write a script? This is bugging me because I really wanted to use this app. If anyone knows how to do this please explain. :(
Do we need to create an account? Uh wondering I would like to use it looks good on the sample slides..
- FileTrack Inc.
- 73.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © FileTrack Inc. dba Embershot 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.