Scrobbler for iOS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A new iOS music player that helps you rediscover the music you own. The Scrobbler is a fully-featured music player that helps you discover connections between the tracks in your iTunes library through playlists, deep artist information, and more. Plus, it scrobbles†.
• Playlists based on the music you own
• Every song can launch a "More like this" playlist
• Real-time scrobbling
Immersive Artist Display
• Artist information
• Image Slideshow
• On Tour notifications
• Supports iTunes Match
• iOS Sharing
• Recommended albums based on your music
• View your top artists and top songs
• Scrobble your library in real-time
† Scrobble: To automatically add the tracks you play to your Last.fm profile.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
• We've added a resync button to the settings screen, helping in the case of empty smart playlists
• Empty smart playlists are now removed from cache and requested from the server again
• Album art is now correctly refreshed when the song changes but the artist stays the same
• Bug- and crash fixes
An iOS 7 design update is coming soon!
Downloaded to scrobble but it couldn't even do that. Stopped after first song and so I immediately uninstalled.
Simple scrobble app. Not much else to say.
Scrobbles Apple Music
I love the idea of streaming music but wanted an easy way to send my listening history to Last.FM. Thankfully the answer was the Scrobbler app that I was already using to scrobble my iTunes library. Make the songs you want to listen to available for offline listening and then open up the Scrobbler app and listen. The app has counted all my music over the past week. Very satisfied.