NOTE: Currently not fully functional with iOS 8 (update coming soon)
Scrobl is the freshest, snappiest Last.fm scrobbler for all your iOS devices with background scrobbling
- Finds the music you've listened to in Apple's Music app by scanning your music library for new play counts and scrobbles them to your Last.fm profile
- No need to sync with iTunes to get your scrobbles!
- Supports iTunes Match (iTunes in the Cloud)
- View a summary of your Last.fm profile inside the app
- Option to automatically scan when opening app
- Turn on 'Show profile photo' to replace the circle at the top with your Last.fm profile photo
- Stores offline plays and scrobbles them when you have an internet connection
- You won't lose un-scrobbled tracks if you quit the app
- Universal app to use with your iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad (Supports landscape and portrait for the iPad and iPad mini)
- Automatically love 5-star rated tracks
- Switch in settings to remove/condense duplicate tracks to one track (useful for iTunes Match subscribers)
- Scrobble Album Artist switch
- Background scrobbling: Users on iOS 7 can take advantage of Background App Refresh. Scrobl will search for scrobbles roughly every 10-60 minutes and submit them.
- Last.fm username and password securely stored on your device's Keychain
- Clean, fuss-free interface
- The ultimate Last.fm batch scrobbler
- URL scheme: scrobl://
Note: Background scrobbling will only work for devices running iOS 7.0 and higher
Looking for a real-time last.fm scrobbler and music player? Try SmartPlayer available on the App Store.
Any problems or questions please contact me via @shaddeen_ or shaddeen.com/contact
- Italian, Ukrainian, Brazilian Portuguese, and Finnish translations added
A huge thanks to @sibberio, Юра Поліщук, @gabrielcs and @Asutekku for the translations (respectively).
Note: If you're getting multiple scrobbles then just turn on 'Remove duplicate scrobbles' in settings
Help me localise this app into your language! Please find the lines I need translated on my website shaddeen.com
As always keep the 5-star reviews coming in everyone! Any problems you can contact me via @shaddeen_ or shaddeen.com/contact/Scrobl
Ratings and Reviews
Best scrobbling app
Only complaint is that it does not scrobble when you play songs on repeat, or if the playlist restarts and a song plays for the second time, it will only scrobble one time unless you manually go into the app in between each time it plays to scrobble it yourself. Very very annoying. Otherwise, this is the only scrobbling app that I like both visually and in terms of functionality. I just hope the thing I mentioned will be fixed.
100% look NO FURTHER
It scrobbles even if you fast forward, and there is no scrobble minimum. Scrobbles the Apple "Music" app, NOT Apple Music, Pandora, etc. So basically, it scrobbles your personal music library. However if you want repeats (consecutive or not) you need to confirm scrobbles between play. I've downloaded many other scrobbler apps, free and paid--and this is the best one.
Works and looks great :)
This app does what it is supposed to do and has a clean, rich, uncluttered look like the developer's other apps. My player of choice is Smart Player and I have
never experienced any problems with this elegant looking and complimentary combination. *Update, really like the newest theme*.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.