By Scott Weber
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Simply scroll through the months, and tap on the week you want to view. Then scroll through the days and tap one. It grows in place to quickly show all events on that day.
Scrollendar is unique, because it doesn't try to break the year up into months. Days, weeks, months and years are shown continuously, so instead of awkwardly paging through multiple screens, you simply scroll up or down to see more.
Reasons why it's great:
- Move extremely quickly through weeks, months, even years!
- Plan events over multiple weeks or months easily!
- Doesn't try to do too much, making it extremely fast and simple to use.
- Works with Google Calendar, Exchange, iCloud, and any other calendars supported by the built-in calendar app.
- Unique "holiday calendars" - select specific calendars as holiday calendars and your holidays will show up in red!
- Choose to have the week start on Sunday or Monday.
Since Scrollendar uses EventKit, it works seamlessly with the iPhone Calendar app.
What's New in Version 2.1
- Official iOS 7 and iPhone 5 support!
- New, cleaner look!
- Better support for multiple calendars, including color!
- Bug fixes!
Nice clean FAST calendar!
This a great calendar app, easy fast accesses with out all the clutter (stuff most folks would never use anyway!). And to the the reviewer who said it did not sync with other calendars, not true, I have 3 other such apps and events show up on ALL of them. If you want a practical no nonsense calendar, this is the one.
Saves endless scrolling - and overshooting the target month, when checking future dates or making alerts and apointments well ahead of the present time. It's very convenient since it syncs with the iPhone calendar. Easy to read and easy to use too.
Love it but needs one change
So easy! So logical! So so useful!! Tried others and always come back to Scrollender!! BUT on the second screen where you see and add events, 'today' isn't highlighted. Would really help!!!