Battle the 'Scroodles' in this fresh, fast, and fun word game! Take control of an eraser in his quest to defeat a group of mischievous drawings. Can you spell A-D-D-I-C-T-I-N-G?
** FEATURES **
* FUN CHARACTERS - Watch as Scroodles are drawn to life at the start of each level, then create words to erase them! Every Scroodle is colorfully illustrated and animated with individual voices and character profiles!
* UNIQUE OPPONENTS - Each Scroodle has unique stats for health, intelligence, and speed. Some Scroodles also cast ‘Word Spells’ requiring smart strategies to defeat.
* POWERUPS - Randomly generated powerups add fresh fun every round. Can you find a way to use that 'P' in a word to freeze a Scroodle?
* GAME BOARD MADNESS - Every level has a different 'board' layout, such as Double Word or Triple Letter. Can you find a way to use a 'Q' on the Double Letter square for huge points?!
* COMPETE WITH FRIENDS - See how you measure up against your Facebook friends with level-based leaderboards!
Now a note from the Wizard:
"Hey Dummy, someone with your IQ should really spend their time watching chickens get hit by cars or matching colored shapes. Don't bother with this game, my Scroodles are too smart."
So are you ready for the challenge? Are you smarter than the Scroodles?
Hungry for more Scroodles? Good! Because this 'Stuffed' update is full of tasty treats for you to battle! We've added a new 'Stuffed' Challenge, 20 delicious new levels, and smoothed out some other areas of the game. Full details below:
* New World: Battle new food-themed Scroodles in "The Wizard's Leftovers", a new world containing 20 hard levels! Who knew cupcakes could spell? Or that Blob could cook?
* New Challenge: Test your word skills against seven waves of tasty Scroodles in the 'Stuffed' Challenge. The enemies and board powers are selected at random, so it is different every time you play! The challenges are located on the far left of the map screen.
* Fixed a bug where powerups were sometimes not showing up correctly in the first world.
* We've made it a bit easier to get stars in some levels in the Haunted Graveyard.
* Sorry this update took a while. The next group of levels and challenges is coming soon. We promise! Stay tuned!
Now a message from the overfed Wizard –
" *BURP!* Oh excuse me! Did I just burp in your face? Sorry about that. Listen, you should probably skip this update. My new Scroodles are deliciously difficult. And that's not to mention the **BUUUURP!** new 'Stuffed' challenge. That means this update is for expert spellers only. Why not instead find one of those 'games' where you tap the screen and watch numbers go up? That's more your 'level' I think. He he he!"
Ratings and Reviews
Fun game, but.....
Cons: There are not enough opportunities to increase your character's health or make him resistant to damage. Hearts and power ups are infrequent. When you are battling THREE characters at once ( such as the smarter scroodles) who EACH are like 25 health points and all of the letters available to make words are worth only 1-2 points each, the game quickly becomes unbalanced. You lose very quickly.
Pros: very creative game. The different types of scroodles are fun. I love the evil dude who gives me coins because "he feels sorry for me".
I wish I could battle my friends in this game.
5 star awesome game!!!
This game is awesome!!! Whoever complains that they can't get past a level simply hasn't bothered to persevere and discover the correct strategy to win and obtain all 3 stars for each level. Each level has its own correct strategy to win and it's a joy to meet and conquer the challenge. Something to look forward to on my phone. 5 stars!!!
It has good gameplay and a good variety of fun characters to play against. However, it is hard to get ahead with how little help is provided. For example, there is hardly opportunity for health when it is needed the most via hearts. As well as the fact that there is only one small opportunity to gain coins at rare moments. If these issues were addressed it could could be a five star game
- Mad Sally Games LLC
- 224.4 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Mad Sally Games LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Basic Coin Pack $1.99
- Premium Coin Pack $9.99
- Oodles of Coins $19.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.