By Dan Senatro
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Scuba Check is a tool that provides checklists for managing Scuba Gear and Packing Items needed for a dive trip. I know … I know… another checklist program! I think you may like this apps approach.
The process is easy! …. Type the name for the Trip and select from one of three Master Lists (Gear / Packing / Gear & Pack) of all possible items to take, broken down into convenient categories. Now select the items to take and with the push of a button you now have a checklist of items for the trip! Check off items as you get ready. You can even set quantities, weights (to 1/10 ounce) and priority levels. Repeat this cycle to generate unique future Dive Trip checklists.
Share your lists with fellow Divers by emailing or Bluetooth transfer to their devices.
The program is easy to use and comes populated with numerous items to get you started. These items can easily be added, changed, re-arranged or deleted to fit your unique needs. You can even create your own checklists on your PC/Mac in a spreadsheet and then import into this app.
- Master Scuba Gear List: Many scuba items by various group categories
- Master Packing List: Many typical items needed for a long or short trip
- Master Gear & Packing List: Combination of the above two masters
- Personal Master List: Create your own master list and build Personal lists
- First Aid Kit: Checklist of first aid items to bring
- Quick List: An additional list of items you create of needed tasks / items to complete
- Access to all my app checklists at my website!
- Easy to use with minimum learning required
- Master Lists pre-filled with numerous common gear & packing items grouped into logical categories
- Record destination / booking information and then display your destination / current location on a map or satellite view
- Exchange checklists via Bluetooth or email / AirPrint in pdf format
- Use iTunes File Share to Import/ Export checklists to a Spreadsheet for editing
- Add, Delete, or Change items or groups from any of the lists
- Copy / Paste groups across & within checklists
- Add a Quantity, Priority or Weight (Lbs/Ounces or Kg/Grams) to any item
- Items can be moved around on a list or select alphabetic ordering
- Check mark of items once selected or items can disappear when checked
- Clear all check marks and/or priorities from any list
- Backup and Restore feature
Please don’t hesitate to send me suggestions for future versions.
Hope this app makes your dive trip a little easier!
CAUTION: The lists provided are representative of items needed for a Dive trip. You need to add items that may be required to assure a safe dive & validate weights.
What's New in Version 2.1.3
- Fixed issue with iPhone6
- Bug fix
-Supports iOS7 new Apple User Interface
-Weights can now be 1/10 ounce
-2nd Label per item .. also to indicate action to take
-AirDrop checklist exchanges between devices that support this feature
-Now supports special language accents
-Returns to last point in list when app restarted
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 10, 2014
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Dan Senatro
- © Dan Senatro
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.