Bring Scuba Diving Magazine to life with the iPad and/or iPhone app. Check out our digital editions, they're a must have “for divers who live to dive.”
We give divers in-depth tests and reviews, plus:
• Cutting-edge equipment to keep you comfortable and safe in the water
• Practical training advice
• Stunning photography
• Best in diving destinations
• Ocean environment news
In this app you will find these features:
• Preview pages from the current issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually.
• New high resolution image featuring Pinch & Zoom
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Scuba Diving through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (10 issues) for US$14.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
New App Icon
Ratings and Reviews
Works perfectly, just click the cover instead of "view"
I called customer service and was told to click on the cover instead of the view button. Now I can see the issue for offline viewing. Must be a glitch they need to fix.
Does not acknowledge your print subscription
Guys, your customer service FAQ states you are "evaluating" having print subscribers access the digital content on this app.
When divers travel or they want to show some of the many products your publication covers and reviews, they don't take the print edition, they want to share the content digitally.
Surely you want folks to look at those products, yes?
Until then, I'm uninstalling.
Hoping you evaluate this carefully as the iPad app is not a money maker but a conduit towards it.
Good app but have question
This app is good so I think I’m blind but I can’t figure out how to get to the menu that allows me to view other issues. I’m stuck on one specific magazine issue and can’t seem to navigate to another. Anyone know how to do that?
- Bonnier Corporation
- 49.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Scuba Diving Magazine, a publication of Bonnier Corporation
- In-App Purchases
- Scuba Diving Magazine $14.99
- Scuba Diving Magazine $1.99
- Scuba Lab 2014 $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.