By Bonnier Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Bring Scuba Diving Magazine to life with the iPad and/or iPhone app. Check out our digital editions, they're a must have “for divers who live to dive.”
We give divers in-depth tests and reviews, plus:
• Cutting-edge equipment to keep you comfortable and safe in the water
• Practical training advice
• Stunning photography
• Best in diving destinations
• Ocean environment news
In this app you will find these features:
• Preview pages from the current issue
• The ability to buy a single issue or subscribe monthly or annually.
• New high resolution image featuring Pinch & Zoom
• Social sharing
• Complete cover-to-cover issue (including all ads)
How Subscriptions Work:
You may purchase subscriptions to Scuba Diving through the in-app store. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- 1-month subscription for US$1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
- 1-year subscription (8 issues) for US$14.99, automatically renewed until canceled
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL FEATURE:
What's New in Version 5.0.6
-Updated Help page
-Bug and stability fixes
No digital magazine for ipad :(
I paid $14.99 for subscription BUT i can not get ipad digital.
First pictures are pulling you to buy magazine NOT IPAD DIGITAL MAGAZINE
You have to fix ipad application!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 30, 2015
- Version: 5.0.6
- Size: 11.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bonnier Corporation
- © 2014 Scuba Diving Magazine, a publication of Bonnier Corporation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Scuba Diving Magazine$14.99
- Scuba Diving Magazine$1.99
- Scuba Lab 2014$5.99
- November/December 2011$3.99
- Nov./Dec. 2012$3.99
- Jan./Feb. 2013$3.99
- January/February 2012$3.99
- Nov./Dec. 2013$3.99
- Nov./Dec. 2014$3.99
- August 2011$3.99