With an advanced clay engine and artist-tested tools, Sculptura gives you the premier digital sculpting experience on macOS.
• A high-resolution clay sculpting engine. Never worry about meshes or triangles. Cut holes freely.
• Full GPU acceleration. Sculptura accelerates every part of sculpting using Metal.
• Powerful, intuitive sculpting tools. Tested by professional artists.
• Long undo history. Sculpt without worry.
• Beautiful real-time rendering. Your sculpture looks great throughout the process.
• Carve — subtract or add material
• Deform — push or pull
• Smooth — slow or fast
• Cut — cut out a polygon
• Cylinder — add or subtract
• Sphere — add or subtract
• Pinch — contract material
• Flatten — make a plane
• Resize — resize your entire sculpture
• Artist-created templates for starting points and inspiration
• Fast OBJ file export. Other formats coming soon!
• Easy-to-use materials and lighting
• Symmetric sculpting
• Quickly change viewpoints
• Surprisingly small files
• Never worry about saving with Auto Save
• Turn on iCloud and access your Sculptures from your Mac and iPad
• Touch Bar support
Minimum hardware: Late 2013 Mac. Discrete GPU recommended. Graphics tablet recommended.
Sculptura is also available for iPad!
Fix bug that caused a crash on integrated GPUs.
Ratings and Reviews
Beautiful finish, nice comprehensive sculpting app
I’m a 2D artist (mostly paint) and have wanted to get started in digital sculpting for a while. So far this has been a great intro for producing very pro looking pieces without a steep learning curve. It seems to do everything that I want it to do so far. The renders look great, with a nice finish.
Thanks Rereverb! Bringing digital sculpture to new artists, without needing a lot of technical complexity, has been one of our main goals, so that's great to hear :)
Can not open the program, it just crashes.
So sorry Thenwcp! Please get in touch with us via forum.sculptura.app, so we can troubleshoot. Its likely that there is a graphics compatibility issue. In particular, I'd really like to know which Mac you have.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.