By Hothead Games Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Number 1 Kid's game in over 45 countries!!
Gaming App of the Day award - Kotaku
TUAW Daily iPhone App award - The Unoffical Apple Weblog
One touch controls are all you need to guide the incredible Sea Stars through a sea full of coins and underwater dangers. Dive deep to pick up speed and leap from the water to somersault and avoid the angry jellies and rocket crabs along your path.
* Swim as far as you can to explore this colorful world and complete the fun missions
* Explore an underwater world full of desert islands, sunken cities and treasure-laden shipwrecks.
* Find exciting free prizes inside clam shells or spend your hard earned coins in the store to buy power-ups or more Sea Stars characters.
MORE COOL CHARACTERS
* Dante the Dolphin
* Oscar the Orca
* Teeter the Otter
* Shelly the Sea Turtle
* Mr Puddles the Penguin
* Niji the Narwhal, (the very rare and colorful “unicorn of the sea") and many more
* Universal app for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* Easy and fun one-touch gameplay
* Game Center support for high scores leaderboards and achievements
* iCloud and twitter support
What's New in Version 1.8
* Added iOS 6 support
* Fixed bugs
This I a very addictive game, I had it in the past but deleted it because things were over priced, but then I saw my younger sibling play it and it reminded me how fun it was. So I got it again and still things are very expensive. Also another downside is when you click on the "free sand dollars" button it doesn't go anyywhere. There's also another place you can go to get free ones, but then it takes you to a screen that tries to recommend u to go check for an app update! There should be a daily spin for them or something cuz in the beginning the game made me bye a pet so I have no sand dollars 😫. Again a very fun game put things do NEED to be fixed.
Good, but has some problems
It's a fun app and all, but there are some problems with it. I have the latest update, but tapjoy is not available on the app even though it says it is. Also, sometimes the app crashes in the middle of the game. And, sand dollars are way to hard to get unless you have tapjoy, which like I said before is not available. Sometimes when you complete a mission, it doesn't award you the stars and says that you haven't completed it, even though you have. This app is good, but it could use some major improvements which I hope will be in the next update soon.
Very fun when playing but many things need to be fixed. You might forget about trying to get sand dollars. It is so hard to get them and if you want to get free ones it takes you to a screen to check for a update. When I tried to get 5 for liking them on Facebook it just locked me out of the app. So there are many things to work on but it is fun
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 02, 2013
- Version: 1.8
- Size: 28.6 MB
- Languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Swedish
- Seller: Hothead Games
- © 2011 Hothead Games, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bag of Sand Dollars$1.99
- Character Pack$4.99
- Sack of Coins$1.99
- Sack of Sand Dollars$4.99
- Chest of Sand Dollars$9.99
- Perry the Polar Bear $1.99
- Ms. Nibbles the Alligator$1.99
- Coffer of Coins$4.99
- Pouch of Coins$0.99