By Deli Empire
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Post haste seafood portioning.
How to use the dial:
- Dial your guest count
- Tap your course
- Tap your meal
Why you might use the dial:
- Plan weekly meal schedules and budgets
- Catering and expense planning for events and parties
- Dynamic entry for common dish types
- Party planning
- Engage customers with self-utility and novelty
- Goal-oriented eating
What the dial does:
- Portion single, group, or party size meals
- Plan budgets and spending habits
- Track food and prevent waste
- Variable food quantity entry
- Simple food and waste tracking
- Set food targets with ease
Harbors, Seaports, Fish Markets, Grocery stores, Delicatessens, and family kitchens are busy places. Rarely are there free hands. The Seafood Dial maximizes interaction and focuses your attention while you prepare, plan, and portion your catch.
Seafood Dial is based on our 3-point interaction model, utilizing a one-handed approach towards ergonomics and utility. The Sandwich Dial’s 3-point interaction model makes entry effortless, making the Seafood Dial the easiest way to eat efficiently. Maximize time, and reduce app fatigue, with a simple, powerful, portion and planning tool.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Updated languages and App Store instruction screens to include Japanese, Chinese, and Korean
- Update user-interface graphics for higher resolution devices
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Apr 14, 2016
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 3.2 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Deli Empire Inc.
- © 2016 Deli Empire
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.