By Seagate Technology
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Seagate Media App gives you access to your photos, videos, music, and documents stored on compatible Seagate storage devices. Quickly and easily browse your digital library with a classic file/folder view, thumbnails, or using a range of filters.
• Access your media library stored on a Seagate Wireless device – no Internet connection required
• Access content stored on your Seagate Personal Cloud device from any available Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Enter your username and password in the “Remote Access" tab when outside of your home network.
• Create, edit, and save files directly to/from your Seagate Wireless/Plus and Personal Cloud (local-only) devices using compatible 3rd party apps
• Synchronize your files on popular cloud services like Dropbox (requires Internet connection and only available on Wireless Plus)
• Backup pictures and videos automatically from your mobile device
• Cast content to Chromecast, Roku, LG Smart TVs, Xbox One, Sonos, Amazon Fire TV*, and most DLNA devices
*Install our new Seagate Media Receiver app to your Amazon Fire TV to browse content through Seagate Media app before casting to your TV.
Seagate Media App works with:
• Seagate Wireless
• Seagate Wireless Plus
• Seagate Personal Cloud
• Seagate GoFlex Satellite
• Seagate Central
Please visit our app support site for articles, videos, and more at the Seagate Media Support (Developer) website.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
Bug fixes and improvements.
This is horrible
Never connects to my Seagate Nas. Hell Sierra almost never connects to my Seagate nas anyhow. And Seagate doesn't offer useful support. Had the nas for a couple months and plan to replace it asap. Seagate Nas systems are not worth this effort. Time Machine can never just see the nas either. I wanted to have a nas for time machine and media server as well as general file backups. Nope. Nope. Double nope. I have the nas hooked into my comcast wifi router which works fine. The other sustems on the network worked simply with pnp, however the seagate is just terrible. Sorry for this review seagate. But it is the truth.
It works ok, I don't seem to have problems connecting, my wife is hit or miss. I suspect that's because I'm a storage admin and use to connecting to storage whether NAS, SAN, block or file.
The program always disconnect from the seagate media center, Can not reconnect again. Too slow, also the casting to chrome cast is too poor.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 27, 2017
- Version: 18.104.22.168
- Size: 121 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Seagate Technologies LLC
- © 2017 Seagate Technology
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.