By Seattle Seahawks
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This is the official mobile app of the Seattle Seahawks. Make your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad a unique part of your game-day experience for Seahawks games. Want to catch breaking news of the team? See real-time statistics for every drive? Watch video-on-demand clips of press conferences and player interviews? Follow post-game blogs and pre-game previews of the matchups?
Now, you can stay in touch with the Seahawks anytime, anywhere, on your iPhone or iPod Touch.
- News: Real-time breaking news from the Seahawks, previews of upcoming matchups, post-game blogs
- Video: Video-on-demand clips of the Seahawks' press conferences, coach and player interviews
- Photos: Gallery of game-time action
- Stats: Real-time statistics and scores from the official NFL stats engine, head-to-head stats of the matchup, player stats, drive-by-drive stats, box score, out-of-town scores around the league
- Standings: Division and conference standings
- Fantasy: Keep track of your favorite fantasy players
- Depth chart: Shown by offense, defense and special teams
- Social media: Aggregated twitter of the Seahawks' official tweets, check in to the stadium on game-day, one-click tweet of all media items, one-click facebook posting of all media items
- Schedule: Schedule of upcoming games, and scores/stats of previous games from the season, ticket purchase for games
- Evolving home-screen: Pre-game, in-game, post-game, off-season countdown, draft-day
- Cheerleaders: check out the Sea Gals roster and related media
Follow us @yinzcam on Twitter for updates or to ask questions and provide feedback.
What's New in Version 3.0.2
Everything works just fine
The only reason I am writing this review is because I saw the surprisingly low ratings, and I cannot confirm any of the complaints - yes there is a Verizon logo at the beginning but it goes away after a few seconds (unless you have connectivity issues, I suppose).
I also have the latest iOS (10.0.2) and the app works just fine, shows the latest results, and I also just watched the recap video of the Jets game which played back flawlessly.
There is one confusing screen in the initial wizard with a skewed disfunctional button at the top, not sure what the thinking was when that was designed, but there is another button at the bottom that lets you get past that point (weirdnesses like this lead to an immediate loss of a star for sure) and then you can access the app in full - but other than that, as I said this app works just fine.
I'm not sure what everyone is complaining about (must be Niner fans trolling.) I used an earlier version of this app for months. I deleted it when I went on my semi-annual app purging spree.
I was surprised by the low ratings while browsing, so I re-installed it to see what was going on. I'm on iPhone 6s, iOS 10 and it looks better than ever, and is a great source for Seahawks news, highlight videos, schedule, etc.
Also super handy to manage tickets and navigate Clink in game day.
Yes, there's a small Verizon logo on the opening splash screen (everything's sponsored in the NFL, amiright?) There's a lot of streaming content that will seem glitchy if you have a poor connection. If so, jump on wifi to watch videos.
Overall, a great looking app that is a super useful source for all things Seahawks.
If you're a Seahawks fan, check out the app for yourself, especially if you attend the games.
There is nothing wrong with this app. It works well, at least in iOS 10.2 When the Verizon logo appears, all you have to do is click on it and on the next couple of screens and it will take you to the game information.
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Sep 09, 2016
- Version: 3.0.2
- Size: 118 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Football Northwest LLC
- © 2014 YinzCam Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.