This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
SEAiq Pilot is designed especially for use by river, channel, and harbor pilots. It includes support for charts in the S-57, S-63, iENC and BSB/KAP formats and use of external NMEA/AIS over WiFi.
IMPORTANT: For non-pilots, we recommend SEAiq USA and SEAiq Open.
This app is free to download. All features are available during a 7-day evaluation period. An in-app purchase is required to permanently upgrade the app, otherwise after the evaluation period only basic chart viewing is supported.
Features unique to SEAiq Pilot include:
* Support for official HO S-57/S-63 marine charts
* Adheres to IHO S-52 chart display standards
* Predicted vessel display (with ROT)
* Docking aids displaying distance/velocity to wharf fenders
* Vessel catalog
* Supports WiFi based AIS plugs and Portable Pilot Units
* NMEA/AIS record and playback
* Waypoints, routes, ETA, XTD, speed limits
* Route Meeting Point
* Visual CPA
* AIS "virtual boarding"
* Mariners tools: VRM, EBL, Mariners Notes, Clearing Lines
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.6.2
* Minor improvements and fixes
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 20, 2017
- Version: 4.6.2
- Size: 43.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Sakhalin, LLC
- © 2017 Sakhalin LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade for Premium Features$399.99