By FlexCible Information System
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sealed lets you send locked messages that will eventually unlock on a date that you choose. Recipients immediately receive the sealed messages but cannot open them... until they are set to unlock.
As Andy Warhol once said, "the idea of waiting for something makes it more exciting." Sealed makes you wait, bringing anticipation and curiosity into the messaging experience.
How you use Sealed is totally up to you, but here are a few ideas to get you started:
* Send a message to a friend or loved one for the end of their long workday. They'll receive it in the morning and wait all day to see what it is.
* Send a birthday or holiday message weeks in advance to unlock at exactly the right moment.
* Use Sealed as a time capsule. Capture moments and send them to yourself or to friends for years into the future.
* Send photos, videos, or just text in your message.
* Unlimited time delay, minimum of 1 hour.
* Disappearing option: choose whether you want your message to disappear or not after opening.
* Coming soon: send time-delayed gift cards. The message will look exactly the same until it unlocks to reveal your gift inside!
*Sealed is totally free.
Surprisingly innovative concept
At first I wasnt sure about time delayed messaging. But over time I've come to appreciate it as a meaningful and poignant way to interact with the meaningful people in my life. I highly suggest you try sending yourself a few month long entries.
Cool new app , hope it gets big
I love this idea. I'll definitely send delayed messages to friends once more people sign up. I hope this will be the new snapchat!
Sending and receiving delayed messages is surprisingly fun - gives you a way to congratulate people at just the right time.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Aug 04, 2016
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: FlexCible Information System
- © 2016 FlexCible Information System
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.