Seamless - Free Food Delivery & Takeout Service
De Seamless North America, LLC
Abre iTunes para comprar y descargar Apps.
Order food delivery from local restaurants in just a few taps. Download the ease and convenience of Seamless to your device!
Ditch the idea of dialing and get yourself fed! Having opposable thumbs is a huge advantage for many things: fencing, unzipping your sweaters, cleaning lint out of your pocket, and best of all, ordering your favorite foods from your favorite restaurants. So if you live in one of our Seamless cities, get those thumbs ready, your food is waiting.
Seven reasons the Seamless app is the best way to get your favorite foods:
1. Seamless is the easiest way to order food from your favorite local restaurants. Calling, on the other hand, is the worst part of anyone’s day.
2. Seamless is a completely free app and free service to use, plus there’s no wondering if your order is correct, it’s all right there for you!
3. We’ve got oodles of restaurants with menus that are always up to date for your ordering satisfaction. Plus, new ones are added daily!
4. Order sushi, pizza, thai or whatever you’re into in a snap, tap, or a click. Its that simple!
5. In the unlikely event snafu happens, we’ve got a team of helpers ready to make it right. Call or email us on the 24/7, we’ll be around.
6. Your credit card and personal information are always safe with us. Plus, tell us once and we’ll remember!
7. With our food tracker you can monitor the progress of your order and get a delivery time. We promise not to judge you for being a food stalker.
Where can I get Seamless?
New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Miami, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Where do you recommend I use Seamless?
Your apartment or home, the office conference room, the treadmill at the gym, a grocery store, inside of a hipster jewelry store, anywhere in Brooklyn, from the back of a police car, your cousin’s third wedding reception, or on your bedroom floor listening to 90’s grunge.
Have a great suggestion? Send us an email to email@example.com
Lo nuevo en la versión 4.1
· Give those thumbs a rest. Indefinitely scrolling is a thing of the past, now that we’ve made the popular dishes and past orders front and center.
· We’ve got our fly swatters out and we are dedicated to getting rid of bugs as quickly as possible.
Reseñas de clientes
Useful but buggy app
The idea of the app is great, and it generally works ok, but it's got annoying quirks as well.
The biggest bug (on iOS version at least), is that it will continually prompt the user to create a new address. The default address is in the system, but it acts as if there's no address, and the only option is to proceed to create a new address, or to cancel.
This results in having the same address in the app many times over.
Every few uses, one must clean up and delete all the additional unnecessary address accretion, not to mention how annoying it is to have to key in one's address when it's already there.
Additional problems are on the restaurant end, in that they don't consistently make use of the data fields, so sending additional instructions is hit or miss. Perhaps the app/platform is not transferring them over, perhaps they are just being ignored by the restaurant. Something to take heed of if one is particular about the food one is ordering.
Making easy even easier and convenient even better.
When I was just out of college in the mid-90's, I worked at a big retail electronics chain. Web-TV just hit the marketplace. It promised the ability to order pizza to ur home with just one click. Way ahead of its time (and technology).
A few teen years later, u can now order anything from anywhere. This app is great for urbanites, local restaurants and supporting the economy in general. The app is perfect and has become my most used app of any. Nice work!
App Used to be Great, Now it's Ruined and Awful
The new version is absolutely horrible. You took a great, easy to use app and made it aggravating, pointless and annoying. For no reason at all, you took something that wasn't broken and fixed it. And ruined it. Did you even test it out? It's TERRIBLE. Inexcusable incompetence lead to this decision. For the most part, no longer a very useful app. The problem is that a lot of places charge way way more on seamless than if you call. One pizza shop was $24 on seamless and $16 if you called for the exact same thing!! But they honor the orders and you can order from much further away than I ever realized.
Gave this app 5 stars in my previous review. Now 1 because zero isn't an option.
Otros clientes también han comprado
- Categoría: Comida y bebidas
- Actualizado: 17/09/2015
- Versión: 4.1
- Tamaño: 48.8 MB
- Apple Watch: Sí
- Idioma: Inglés
- Vendedor: Seamless North America, LLC
- © Grubhub
Compatibilidad: Requiere iOS 8.0 o posterior. Compatible con iPhone, iPad y iPod touch.