Seamless - Free Food Delivery & Takeout Service
By Seamless North America, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Order food delivery from local restaurants in just a few taps.
Ditch the idea of dialing and get yourself fed! Having opposable thumbs is a huge advantage for many things: fencing, unzipping your sweaters, cleaning lint out of your pocket, and best of all, ordering your favorite foods from your favorite restaurants. So if you live in one of our Seamless cities, get those thumbs ready, your food is waiting.
Seven reasons the Seamless app is the best way to get your favorite foods:
1. Seamless is the easiest way to order food from your favorite local restaurants. Calling, on the other hand, is the worst part of anyone’s day.
2. Seamless is a completely free app and free service to use, plus there’s no wondering if your order is correct, it’s all right there for you!
3. We’ve got oodles of restaurants with menus that are always up to date for your ordering satisfaction. Plus, new ones are added daily!
4. Order sushi, pizza, thai or whatever you’re into in a snap, tap, or a click. Its that simple!
5. In the unlikely event snafu happens, we’ve got a team of helpers ready to make it right. Call or email us on the 24/7, we’ll be around.
6. Your credit card and personal information are always safe with us. Plus, tell us once and we’ll remember!
7. With our food tracker you can monitor the progress of your order and get a delivery time. We promise not to judge you for being a food stalker.
Where can I get Seamless?
New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Miami, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Where do you recommend I use Seamless?
Your apartment or home, the office conference room, the treadmill at the gym, a grocery store, inside of a hipster jewelry store, anywhere in Brooklyn, from the back of a police car, your cousin’s third wedding reception, or on your bedroom floor listening to 90’s grunge.
Have a great suggestion? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 4.16
We're always updating the app to improve performance. Feel free to give us a rating - your feedback helps us cook up all kinds of new ideas.
Works well. But could be improved.
The main thing is that you find a restaurant, pick food, and it gets to you. Success! Improvements: The search command isn't always intuitive. Is gluten free pizza a menu item, type of restaurant, title... And can't I search once without having to renter this in every possible way? 2) some programming isn't perfect. Like a smoothie that lets you choose 3 items but blocks out your choices so that you can't get, say, a double blueberry and banana unless you call bc once you choose blueberry it's greyed out and it forces you to choose 3. 3) the notes you leave are sometimes read and followed, but not always. So your request for extra sauce may or dressing on the side may or may not be obeyed. Still, in the end it beats calling and the app is free and no ads. So 4 stars.
New Version is Slow
Love the new interface, but it's a little slower than the previous version--it's not an improvement. Please speed up the animation confirming something has been placed in your bag. Likewise, if a restaurant is closed I probably don't want to see that as an option in my search "by cuisine" results.
Most importantly: re-enabling auto-complete in the search field was a nice feature in the previous version.
I use this app once a week. I love it, but it can be so much more than a way to avoid speaking with a human being on a phone. Highly efficient and functional, but hardly innovative or magical.
I love this app because it allows me to order food without talking to anybody. The problem is that 7/10 times I have to call anyway because the app won't process my order and some sort of error message will come up. I update the app every time I get a notification to do so so i am getting the error messages not because of an older version. The other day it did not let me order for pick up for some reason. I hope they will fix these issues and soon
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Oct 11, 2016
- Version: 4.16
- Size: 103 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Seamless North America, LLC
- © 2016 Grubhub
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.