Seamless - Free Food Delivery & Takeout Service
By Seamless North America, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Order food delivery from local restaurants in just a few taps.
Ditch the idea of dialing and get yourself fed! Having opposable thumbs is a huge advantage for many things: fencing, unzipping your sweaters, cleaning lint out of your pocket, and best of all, ordering your favorite foods from your favorite restaurants. So if you live in one of our Seamless cities, get those thumbs ready, your food is waiting.
Seven reasons the Seamless app is the best way to get your favorite foods:
1. Seamless is the easiest way to order food from your favorite local restaurants. Calling, on the other hand, is the worst part of anyone’s day.
2. Seamless is a completely free app and free service to use, plus there’s no wondering if your order is correct, it’s all right there for you!
3. We’ve got oodles of restaurants with menus that are always up to date for your ordering satisfaction. Plus, new ones are added daily!
4. Order sushi, pizza, thai or whatever you’re into in a snap, tap, or a click. Its that simple!
5. In the unlikely event snafu happens, we’ve got a team of helpers ready to make it right. Call or email us on the 24/7, we’ll be around.
6. Your credit card and personal information are always safe with us. Plus, tell us once and we’ll remember!
7. With our food tracker you can monitor the progress of your order and get a delivery time. We promise not to judge you for being a food stalker.
Where can I get Seamless?
New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Miami, Chicago, Houston, San Francisco, and Los Angeles.
Where do you recommend I use Seamless?
Your apartment or home, the office conference room, the treadmill at the gym, a grocery store, inside of a hipster jewelry store, anywhere in Brooklyn, from the back of a police car, your cousin’s third wedding reception, or on your bedroom floor listening to 90’s grunge.
Have a great suggestion? Send us an email to email@example.com
What's New in Version 4.18.2
Use Preorder to plan on a delicious meal up to four days in advance. Place an order now and schedule it to be delivered at the perfect time.
System updates keep things cooking, so you can count on a great ordering experience.
Eating is becoming increasingly central to NYC living
Ever since I moved to New York I've been eating food daily. I know many people look at it as an ad-on, not something you need to schedule in to your day. I think eating gives me the balance I was looking for in my life. This app totally makes it easier for me to schedule eating into my day. Let's not overthink it people, it's eating, it's simple, this helps.
Very useful app, and I use it all the time. Especially convenient if I you already know what you're looking for. It would be handy if they had a personal notes area so you could keep track of which restaurants you have tried and what you thought of them.
Negatives: the user reviews of restaurants are truly worthless, and the app nags you way too often to review it.
Buggiest App I Frequently Use
Seamless as a service is indispensable, but the iPhone app is consistently buggy. Apple Pay was buggy for a while. The app always forgets my cross street and delivery instructions. This last time I opened it, vertical scrolling was disabled or stuck in search results so I had to go into my order history. I just wish they were more diligent in testing before releasing app updates. I'm on an iPhone 7 but have experienced problems for years.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Nov 21, 2016
- Version: 4.18.2
- Size: 107 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Seamless North America, LLC
- © 2016 Grubhub
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.