Play now and relax with the peaceful world of Seaport. Escape from the busy modern world if only for few minutes a day.
Manage production of basic resources to buy and upgrade ships and buildings at your port. Set sail to explore uncharted seas, discover treasure chests and expand the edges of your map. Build, trade and prosper to accumulate the most wealth and ships among your friends.
Join millions of players around the globe and see for yourself if you have what it takes to become a master of strategic planning, sea trade, and ships.
● Discover a new hobby and enjoy a port-simulation game where you won't lose progress if you don't play daily
● Collect all the different kinds of ships such as São Gabriel, HMS Mary, or Maersk and learn real-life stories behind them
● Come up with your own strategy and build a fleet that helps you grow your homeport harbor
● Fulfill contracts for some of greatest explorers of all time like Christopher Columbus, Amerigo Vespucci and many more
● Earn special rewards for accomplishing various short-term and long-term tasks
● Challenge your spouse or friends and compete for most ships, gold or highest level in the leaderboards
● Play new events every month and earn generous rewards to boost your progress
PLEASE NOTE! Seaport is a free game to download and play, but some in-game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings. A network connection is also required.
Visit https://care.pxfd.co/seaport if you need help from our caring community managers!
Love Seaport? Follow @SeaportGame on social media to get the latest news and updates.
LOTS of improvements coming with new game update!
- Improved fleet overview.
- More new Odyssey Event ships are waiting for you in the shop!
- We have added more contracts to the Odyssey Event.
- NEW Odyssey Event!
- We have added 40. level of TOWN HALL.
- Upgrade your buildings and admire their new look.
- CAPTAINS have been reworked and improved!
- Check the News in-game for more update details.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve been playing this game for about 3 months now, and it’s pretty good. As far as free games go, it doesn’t shove ads down your throat, and also doesn’t prompt you to watch ads in exchange for currency or items, which is nice. They do pitch you a ship for a day or two every week or so in a bundle with their in-game purchasable currency, but other than that, it’s fairly lax. I have rarely run out of sailors (the ‘resource’ that lets you send out ships and restocks itself over time), which is nice if you’re tired of free games that push you into buying energy to continue playing for extended periods of time. It can be as time intensive as you want, with short “more-profitable” voyages with short voyage times like 3-15 minutes, and others destinations varying from 2-8 hours, as well as little bonus to collect at your harbor if you want to wait for ships to get back. Don’t get me wrong, the game had quirks (like the mobile version requiring you to collect a few barrels in the harbor to “save your progress” because mobile lacks a save feature and will sometimes not register your ships leaving if you send them and immediately close the game), but the content they roll out is neat, events keep you playing, and they’re balancing and tweaking things regularly to keep it fun. I hope lots of great content is still in store, and the game just keeps getting better.
Relaxing Ship Fun!
I have played thousands of games on my iPhone and I must say this game has a lot of potential , I think this game just needs more content (pirate attacks , more missions , escorting other ships , more player interface , global chat , and more cooler ships , which I know more will be put in hopefully ). When I downloaded this game I thought it would be more like a modern transport game with modern cargo ships but I was fooled by the app icon and think it needs to be changed . Graphic wise the game is awesome , the flawless interface is very easy to navigate , the tutorial is not complicated which means it doesn’t give you that lost feeling in most ship games I played, Game loading time works well with my iPhone 7 Plus . The game currency is not a challenge to get its fairly easy to get gems to get those better ships with good stats so I don’t feel forced to buy gems to get ahead in this game and the actual progression (leveling up)is fairly easy , the offers are pretty fair and it’s priced at a reasonable amount which anyone can afford , like I mention earlier the game just needs more mission based content and I think it would be very successful in the future .. Please keep updates going I really do enjoy playing this game, Thanks!
Got the game to try, and hopefully enjoy enough to play. Unfortunately they were not ready as it took several tries to simply load game up, then was doing first task and said check internet, my internet was perfectly fine. Then started back up and redid first task was about to do second task when an error supposedly occurred. Do not even bother as they didn’t even bother to really check there systems overall operations, the fact that Apple supposedly endorsed as a good game is also a bunch of trash. Maybe once they get the system corrected and you are able to play maybe then game deserves a chance, as it is this is total trash and quite frankly an embarrassment. If Apple people truly did play game then they should be ashamed to endorse this garbage as it was not even ready for public play. To give it a one star wasn’t even my intention as it was only 2-3 minutes of playing and 10 minutes of reload issues and so called internet problems. May possibly try again later but if run into load time of more than a minute most likely will just give it up as hopeless cause. Looked good what I seen but not enough to endorse in any way, fix issues and may have good game, until then farewell to this letdown of a game.
- PIXEL FEDERATION, s.r.o.
- 88.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 PIXEL FEDERATION, s.r.o.
- In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $2.99
- Special Pack IV $9.99
- A Handful of Gems $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.