Seat Alerts - Airplane Seat Monitoring and Alerting
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You've booked a trip to your favorite getaway but the plane is full and you're stuck in the middle seat, sound familiar? Let Seat Alerts® by ExpertFlyer help find you a better seat in 3 easy steps:
1. Look up the Seat Map of your flight.
2. Set up a Seat Alert to find window seats, aisle seats and more.
3. Get notified if your preferred seat is found.
Seat Alerts will monitor the available seats right up until the flight departs. If it becomes available you can change your seat when your Seat Alert notification arrives, just contact the airline or the travel agency that booked your ticket. Seat Alerts finds a window or aisle seat better than 75% of the time.
• With a Free account, you can set up one Free Seat Alert at a time using the Any Seat, Any Window or Any Aisle options
• Seat maps include SeatGuru® seat ratings so you know which seat is the right seat for you. Just click on a seat to see its rating and review
• If you need multiple Seat Alerts at the same time, additional alerts and alert options are available for purchase
• Supports over 150 airlines that have preassigned seating
Notes about app functionality:
• Account registration is required to use the Seat Alert app, this is so we can notify you of found seats and keep track of your alerts across devices.
• Miles Award or Upgrade searching and alerting is not the same as Seat Map searching and alerting. This app is Seat Map Alerts only. For Miles Awards & Upgrades, please use our website.
• Also works with ExpertFlyer.com Basic and Premium subscriptions to manage your Seat Alerts.
• To prevent abuse, a limited about of seat maps can be viewed each day, resetting every 24 hrs. Only a single seat map search is needed to create a Seat Alert.
What's New in Version 1.91
- iOS 9 Compatible
- Fix for Facebook login on iOS 9
- Miscellaneous bug fixes
App works great!!
The app is not meant to be the same as the website, anyone reviewing it that way can't read or didn't bother using it.
Works fine as long as you enter in the correct flight info. If the airport info does not match the flight number you will correctly get an error.
It Found me an Open Seat on a full flight
It works. This app found me an open seat on a full flight and saved me from upgrading my booking and regularly checking the airline website for open seat. One key feature is missing, no text notification; only email (I thought this is a Mobile App).
Doesn't work as advertised!
I am a very frequent flier. I set up a seat alert to notify me when a better seat was available. I chose half a dozen seats I was hoping to get(aisle, in front of main cabin). I received no email notification, but I just happened to log into my airline account and saw an available seat. This app took my money and was a complete failure.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jan 08, 2016
- Version: 1.91
- Size: 18.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Expert Travel Services, LLC.
- © 2015 Expert Travel Services, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Seat Alert$0.99