SeatGeek – Tickets to Sports, Concerts & Broadway
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SeatGeek is the easiest way to find great deals on tickets to thousands of sporting events, concerts, and Broadway shows. Every deal is color-coded from best to worst and mapped on an interactive seating chart with real photographs from every section.
- Scan SeatGeek at the venue to enter your event
- Send tickets to friends for free or for $$$ (U.S. only)
- Buy in a flash, with only two taps
- Sell tickets effortlessly on the SeatGeek Marketplace (U.S. only)
- Discover new events personalized for you
- Track your favorite artists, teams, & shows
- Cash out to your bank account or Venmo
***** "Love the fact that this app shows you tickets for all kinds of events: concerts, sports, broadway shows, comedy nights and music festivals"
***** "Best app for Broadway and theatre!"
***** "Cheap tickets to NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB and more. So easy to use."
***** "Now I use SeatGeek because the app is awesome and their support is incredible."
"Save Hundreds of Dollars on Tickets" - ABC World News
"SeatGeek: Buying Tickets Just Got as Painless as Possible" - Gizmodo
"SeatGeek Lets You Easily Resell Tickets, Transfer Them to Friends" - Engadget
"SeatGeek is a smart way to buy sports and concert tickets" - Washington Post
Website – seatgeek.com
Facebook – facebook.com/SeatGeek
Twitter – twitter.com/SeatGeek
Contact Us – seatgeek.com/contact
What's New in Version 4.2.1
- Rich, beautiful notifications when your tickets are ready. To see them on newer devices, 3D touch the notification, and on older devices, swipe the notification and tap View (iOS 10 only).
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Thanks for using SeatGeek! We're always making improvements to our app. Tired of manually updating the app? You're in luck – you can automatically get the latest and greatest SeatGeek experience by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and turning on Updates.
Won't provide the tickets purchased
Might as well play the lottery. Purchased tickets back in Dec to the NCAA Tournament in Greenville, Full Strip tickets for all 3 games. At the time we bought the tickets, the deal was fair AND competitive with other listings and other websites. SeatGeek only sent tickets for game 2 and told us these tickets were listed in the wrong section of their website. They admitted they had the full strip, but listed them in the wrong section and only intended game 2. They've offered to waive their user agreement and refund 50%. They should refund 66.7% considering we got 1/3 of the tickets purchased. These were listed and sold by SeatGeek, not another broker.
Only app I use for tickets
Great app for finding tickets and seeing a view from your seats.
Best prices+No ridiculous fees.