SeatHound - Sports, Concert, Theater Tickets
By FreePro, LLC
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The SeatHound.com mobile app is designed to help concert goers, sports fanatics and theater enthusiasts find the best tickets at a cheap price. We do the hard work by scouring the Internet for multiple ticket inventories. We bring all that data into one location and provide tools for our users to find the best deals. SeatHound.com is the cheapest, fastest way to purchase tickets through your mobile device.
This app will always be 100% FREE, and we will never try to trick you with deal scores. We will simply provide the tools and data in order for our users to search out the best deals that are right for them. We understand that no two users are the same and should not be treated as such. SeatHound's mobile app provides a unique experience to users who want to compare tickets across multiple sections. Check out some of the other cool features we offer through our mobile app:
• Find deals in your area. search any team, artist, event or venue to see schedules and available tickets.
• Use different sort options to get at the tickets that are right for you. (price, row and section sorting)
• Get a view from your seat before you buy! A lot of venues have seat views displayed before purchasing.
• No surprises at checkout. We provide all in pricing details for all of our ticket listings. What you see is what you pay.
• We verify all of our tickets come from verified, secure ticket brokers. All transactions are guaranteed and 100% safe.
Millions of tickets, thousands of events, multiple brokers, all in one convenient location. SeatHound, where you'll enjoy an uncomplicated ticket buying experience. Insuring you get what you want at the price you want.
What's New in Version 1.1.1
Thanks for using the SeatHound app! We are always working hard to improve the overall user experience. To make sure you never miss an update, you should turn on automatic updates for this app. Go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store -> Automatic Downloads -> Turn on Automatic Updates. But just in case you want to see what's in this update, here's a list:
• Small keyboard bug fix for the checkout process.