By Svends LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View real-time traffic map and cameras for the Puget Sound, including Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, and Everett.
• No subscription fee
• Daily notifications when you leave home and work with the current traffic conditions for your freeway route(s).
• Accidents, roadwork, and special events.
• Traffic cameras from Olympia to Everett, including Seattle and Bellevue city cameras.
• Travel times between major cities.
* Canadian border delays for all Western Washington crossings, along with cameras on both sides of the border.
* Mountain pass reports and cameras.
This program is using computer data originating from the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT). WSDOT provides free software for public and private use of this data. The software is available at WWW.WSDOT.WA.GOV via the Internet. WSDOT may, at any time, change data formats, location, update rates or other features or aspects of the data. WSDOT changes to the data will adversely affect this software program. WSDOT is under no obligation to notify you or your software vendor of any changes to the data source.
What's New in Version 3.0
• Notifications about your commute when you leave home or work
• More travel times
• New incidents page
• Improved Canada border wait times feature
• Optimized for iPhone 5
Note: With this update you will need to set up your favorite routes again.
The Best I've Found
So much better than just Apple or Google maps with traffic. A quick, easy to read glance at Seattle-area traffic that updates every minute. I actually decide when to leave work based on this app. The cameras are fantastic too.
The only problem I've had is with the I-90 express lane indicator. The arrow is often pointing in the wrong direction. It was be great if this was fixed.
I highly recommend this app.
It's a must have!
It seems there a bug in 3.0. When you tap 'Times' and then tap 'Add' to add a travel route, if your tablet is in landscape mode, the 'Route Start' listing will slide in sideways - so you will need to rotate the tablet to portrait mode to see it. Also, as you scroll or tap the 'Start Route' listing, the map in the background keeps updating. (iPad 3, iOS 5.1)
Working as intended.
Recently put this app back on my phone, and I'm pleased to report that cameras are working, and the load times are pretty quick.
That is all.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Oct 22, 2012
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 1.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Svends LLC
- © Svends LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.