By Svends LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
View real-time traffic map and cameras for the Puget Sound, including Olympia, Tacoma, Seattle, and Everett.
• No subscription fee
• Daily notifications when you leave home and work with the current traffic conditions for your freeway route(s).
• Accidents, roadwork, and special events.
• Traffic cameras from Olympia to Everett, including Seattle and Bellevue city cameras.
• Travel times between major cities.
* Canadian border delays for all Western Washington crossings, along with cameras on both sides of the border.
* Mountain pass reports and cameras.
This program is using computer data originating from the Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT). WSDOT provides free software for public and private use of this data. The software is available at WWW.WSDOT.WA.GOV via the Internet. WSDOT may, at any time, change data formats, location, update rates or other features or aspects of the data. WSDOT changes to the data will adversely affect this software program. WSDOT is under no obligation to notify you or your software vendor of any changes to the data source.
What's New in Version 3.1.3
- Find my location now works correctly
- No longer crashes on iPad when viewing more than one camera
- Incidents tab red badge number now reflects blocking incidents only
- Incidents page now lets you select any tab, even if empty
- App now prevents screen from sleeping while in foreground
The Best Seattle Traffic
I've used this app for years and it's a must for navigating Seattle traffic. It's the best app to access WSDOT's traffic maps and updates.
Has big holes in info for in the south Sound that are readily available from WSDOT data.
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Dec 17, 2014
- Version: 3.1.3
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Svends LLC
- © Svends LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.