Find fun things to do with your kids in the time it takes them to put on their shoes.
Seattle's Child presents the first app for finding kid-friendly recommendations in the city. Curated by the editorial team from Seattle's Child Magazine, we present the best events, activities, classes, and things to do with your kids in Seattle.
- Find events, experiences and kid-friendly places around you on our map.
- Peruse upcoming kid-friendly events and experiences on our calendar.
- Find things to do and kid-friendly restaurants in your neighborhood.
- Trusted recommendations for kids from Seattle's Child 40 years of guiding families.
Download and let us help you figure out what to do today with your kids.
We are full steam ahead with our 60 Days of Giveaways to celebrate our app launch and 40th birthday! This month download our app and enter to win:
- A weekend stay at the Fairmont Waterfront in Vancouver BC
- $150 gift certificate to any Ivar's location
- $500 to Outlet Collection - And so much more!
Also, in this version we've made it even easier for you to find the best kid-friendly experiences in Seattle.
- Featured Events handpicked by our Editors. Experience only the best!
- Filters on our calendar to find events by age
- Updated calendar fixes to make it easier to sort by date.
Please drop a line and let us know how we are doing!
Ratings and Reviews
Perfect for a planning a day out with kids
This app is a great resource to learn about new places, and learn which ones are kid friendly! Try using the calendar to find new events all over your neighborhood or further. Next I’m going to try to plan a whole day, just through the app.
Perfect for busy parents!
Love this app! Super easy to navigate and it puts all of the Puget Sound at my fingertips! Can’t wait to explore!!
Fan of the Magazine and App
As a father of 2 young daughters I use Seattle’s Child to plan out our weekends. The App makes this process much easier!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.